15.10 Belmount 5/1
15.40 Lord Condi 7/4 @pinki @GR1ZZL3R @deanspleen09  +2.75
16.10 Sumkindofking 5/6 @jerry @deanspleen09 +1.83
16.40 Blushing Red 11/2 @pinki +6.5
17.15 Mrs Hyde 9/2 @CharismaMan +5.5

no tragedy :wonder:

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu wrote:

@CharismaMan minus it in competition in its duration. if many people had taken part, the gaps would have been not so big, but here a week before the end of it makes no sense to waste time for many participants

@Merenitsu i see little overreacting.  is it so hard to pick a few horses? i know that people  are lazy and they prefer ie.  pick A or B in @AndreiBN  competition. luck is nedded here  and there ... you still have chances.I think that  @jerry and @GR1ZZL3R  will not risk choosing horses 15: 1. You know ... ITM pressure  :)  and remember ...  greyhounds :) @GR1ZZL3R is weak on that field:)  @jerry probably also :) Play to the  end and maybe ...

@Merenitsu I see the 2 week is too long, moreover got a few PM the greyhounds and horse racing together aren't perfect. 

My plan for the next 2 competitions. Greyhounds go break.

1st week (10.15. Monday - 10. 21.Sunday): Horse Racing. Everything is same with one joker opportunity. Joker worth 200%. 

2nd week (10.22. Monday - until three member reach 40 points): Horse Racing. Race to 40.  The goal is reach 40 points, no joker. 

What do you think? @Merenitsu @pinki @GR1ZZL3R @jerry @deanspleen09

Fine by me 👍

Would be good to transfer this topic to community promotions, that way there will be much more participants. Its really easy to overlook this in betting board. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Ok guys, my take on this.

I pick a horse that I think will win, don't check the price, but cos it's getting so close I might have to go for a longer price or two, one big priced winner could make a lot of difference.

This comp is too long imo, not just cos I'm being caught :sad: but one week sounds much better, won't lose focus as easy, maybe first to a fixed target would be better still.

Mixing dogs and horses is not good, again imo.

Joker might be an idea but if you get to Sat or Sun and not used it then again a lot of pressure, so not too sure.

Personally I don't like being fixed to one meeting so my suggestions are as follows.

1. Start every new comp on a Monday, building up to better racing at weekend.

2. Pick five selections from that days racing in England or Ireland only, then there are no difficulties with time zones. 

3. One selection per day is a joker, double points.

4. First to 40 or 50 points is winner, or leader after Sunday is over if no-one makes it.

5. Non runner cannot be replaced, unfair to those working or doing other things.

6. Try a couple of weeks on horses then maybe one on dogs only.

Just a few thoughts peeps, lets try to make it work.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

A few words from me ... 

Standard  comeptition  from Monday to Sunday:

1. Only races with 6+  horses. (maybe two reserve races   if in one race there would be less than 5 runner-horses ), but generally try to choose races with a larger number of horses ... 8+ is decent race.=>  more  diffrent predictions from participants.

2.  Joker?  I  see  two options, but available only from Monday-Fiday. Last two days SAT and SUN without joker. 

a)  not to score of the day, but joker only for for one selected horse after races results (one per week). if someone hit in one day two horses 11/1 and 9/1 that will be huge points amounts with joker... in my opinion one choosen  horse per week is fair enough

b) or choose joker for specific horse before races (more than one, 3 is decent number ... 5?  im not sure) 

3. Saturday and Sunday with more races: during the week  5-6 races, weekend +2-3/ even from diffrent locations:  Warwick: 14:10, 15:40, 17:10  Mudlow: 14:40, 16:20. => to think about

4. If the Unibet Gods ( @JeppeL )let it... maybe  Champion of the Month (after four weeks,  prev. comp. not count...i guess) Points for places 1-10 in each week.  And ofcourse move this  thread or create new one in  Promotions sections... and @CharismaMan pray for as few participants as possible :Cool: 

5.  @GR1ZZL3R wrote: 4. First to 40 or 50 points is winner, or leader after Sunday is over if no-one makes it.

ie. 40 races per week -> 45-50points represents  profit  ...50races -> 55-60points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I'll add something later

Thank you for your attention

Pinki from Mountains

@CharismaMan I don’t think anything, because I have been in tilte now (I spent 4 hours yesterday to win 7 euros in the freeroll, today there are no more after 20 minutes, all hands are lost from 80–90% to winning from the last one having a set on the fope I lost against 9 3 turn and river gave a straight 3 !!!), so that for me there will be one result for me. Autumn is not my season. I will agree with any suggestions from the guys.

Archived