A.N.I.M.A.L Comp.

Steel_Hungary

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every player (excluding to me :laugh:) have a winner selection today in Warwick. @pinki's chase works, so @jerry lost a third place. @GR1ZZL3R (today points: 3) and @Merenitsu (6,50) are dangerous on podium, but no serious change in summary. I see the posts and notifications, but don't know what happened in the third race today. I accept all tips, of course, but no edit your post, please. Furthermore I check all destination every day, my aim select the track which start maximum 10-12 horses, would like to see many winners every day. I  can understand many tip is same, but the tip copy (especially ctrl+c, ctrl+v) is unprofitable in this is competition, finally the most important rules is FAIR PLAY! 

@CharismaMan  @JeppeL 

I think it is cool  fun 🆒 ...  this thread should be located  in Promotion  section.  certainly more people would take part in it...on the other hand, @CharismaMan would do a lot of work...  so maybe if you would like to take part:  place one min bet in horse section  on Unibet.

what do you  think ?

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@CharismaMan wrote:

@pinki will discuss the player experience of the first two competition before the third race. 

ok.  I could create a tool for you in an hour or two for a larger number of participants ... just one problem

I promised myself 3 years ago that I will not program anything in my life;) after 8years i had enough  :)

. I  can understand many tip is same, but the tip copy (especially ctrl+c, ctrl+v) is unprofitable in this is competition, finally the most important rules is FAIR PLAY! 

@CharismaMan agree thats why today my picks were  unique :)   and i must be after @Merenitsu with my post .... we know why :laugh:

A very competitive card today at Ascot, could be interesting.

13.50  Game Player

14.25  Enzemble

15.00  Missy Mischief

15.35  Ghostwatch

16.10  What A Welcome

16.45  Rum Runner

Best of luck today guys, we're gonna need it! 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived