A.N.I.M.A.L Comp.

Steel_Hungary

@Merenitsu wrote:

@CharismaMan I don’t think anything, because I have been in tilte now (I spent 4 hours yesterday to win 7 euros in the freeroll, today there are no more after 20 minutes, 

@Merenitsu  What games do you play?  Cash  games? SNGs?  I also lost evrything in Saturday...  but i want to... beacuse i had enough players behaviour so...  i went to  Omaha Cash game,  after that Banzai ... but it was my choice to lose everything in 5 minutes... now im on break from poker, maybe next week ...  if you played 4hours in freeroll and won ... keep going in nanos, freerolls maybe one MTT bounty. 

Avoid sng's and especially cash games when you have small balance...  try some 5seats sng's  with 20euros+. for me nanos ar better than freerolls,  easier won smth. Reg to all nanos, setup limit lose  5euro/per day-> for sng's. dont play wormhole ,  singularity ... or other mtts ... only bounties.

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pinki I tried to play nano, but the logic is the same as in the freeroll. the guys go all-in each hand, and I constantly fly out with aces and kings against the garbage, so I don’t like nano tournaments - it all depends on luck, not on skill. (something like Omaha cash). on stingo 5 and cash games on 6 it is dangerous to play, because there may sit guys who play unfairly. Unibet has problems, as soon as autumn comes 4 card flashes on the table in each hand, now the turn and river are the same, so having the nuts after the flop you will always lose, but of course the straight and the turn give the river and one !!! hand map 

13.25  Desirable Court

13.55  Ontopoftheworld

14.25  Dessie's Diamond

15.00  Awake At Midnight

15.30  Sea's Aria

16.00  American History

16.35  Motueka

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

13.40  Colonel Custard

14.15 Beggars Wishes

14.50  Time For Ben

15.25  Flying Tiger

16.00 Amour D'or

16.35  The Flame

17.10  Dancing Grey

Very surprised to be still leading after a blank day, is everyone running out of steam? :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

No more picks. The first race of the day started. 

Tips: (CharismaMan green, Nestabear navy blue, @GR1ZZL3R yellow, @jerry black, pinki red, Merenitsu magenta, @deanspleen09 blue

Race1: strictlyadancer, Colonel Custard, Colonel Custard, Colonel Custard, Rouge VIF, COLONEL CUSTARD, Crooks Peak

Race2: one for billyLe Rocher, Beggars Wishes, Beggars Wishes, Benater, Dolos, Beggar's Wishes

Race3: secret doorAnteros, Time For Ben, Timeforben, Vodka all the day, WICKED WILLY, Timeforben

Race4: lough derg spirit, Flying Tiger, Flying Tiger, Marias Benefit, OUGH DERG SPIRIT, MARIA'S BENEFITMARIA'S BENEFIT

Race5: western sunrise Rossmary Russett, Amour D'or, Western Sunrise, Miss Mash, Midnight Glory, Lucca Lady

Race6: heydourClondaw Bisto, The Flame, The Flame, Hillary View, HeydourThe Flame

Race7: winningseverythingJakamani, Dancing Grey, Ninth Waves, winningseverything, Dark Episode, Dark Episode

Archived