OLD CLIENT looked much better

finamala

Hi,
first I'd like to say that I like to play on Unibet and I think it is a breath of fresh air in poker industry. I'm playing on it since 2014, not long after they split from Microgaming network and decided to go solo with their own client.

However, I will never forget how nice their old client was. I was sad and underwhelmed when they introduced the new client because, in my opinion, its design is much worse than the old one.  They said that with the new client they have more freedom, less bugs etc. (they don't depend on Adobe updates), however, even with bugs, I think the old one was still much more appealing. Everything looked simpler and better before.

So here are some shots of that old client and please, if you also think it looked better, let them know, and perhaps they can bring back at least some of the things from the old client.   Just for example, the easiest thing would be to change interface fonts from grey to white.

They could also easily increase the font on tickets.  And please take a look at the old "Sit Out" notice and compare that to tiny "zzz" icon in the current client.

And old deck and old chips looked way better (that's probably the thing I miss the most about old client).

Anyway, here are the screenshots, feel free to upload yours if you have some and please leave a comment if you think the old client looked better.

0ldcards.png.03fd4d6bf5709f288b3235cd4a113a68.png1.thumb.png.af6df1ad14f7c05c9a93dfd2b568e9cf.png2094882810_5.od691bounty.thumb.png.f18dc30451037803793b97de3777ffd8.png5.png.d0feb5c69880161255eef0726314d725.png2046175700_ajdeidemosadadaljekonano(46BIzaNL25).thumb.png.ed3f44278d56b4d306a38f688af13993.png467556631_KOJIBLEF!!!.thumb.png.2625d87ad322b04ca2f96c4f6f545257.png1914341899_petice4.png.dd3e421be9ded1b8e2fbb2e75cf990c6.png466032636_wonshowdown3.png.5c751cfd09b72a8698f8512a01096da9.png1307447513_7BIskoro.png.16bec6d8694df23f853c5596ae97d704.png

The software aesthetics don't really bother me so longs it looks nice, pleasant and clean. I'm here to play poker. When it comes to disconnects and crashes, i don't really experience them on the scale you guys have. So for me the client runs really good. Maybe try and install "NET Framework, DirectX, Java Runtime Environment, Adobe Air, Adobe Flash Player, Microsoft Silverlight" and get all you graphic card drivers up to date. See if it works u have nothing to lose.

@psrquack :inlove: 😃  that time when unibet was using that platform i have started to play poker😃  made my first 50euro from nothing 🤣  

there was a tournament,but can; t remember the name,it was like an eliminator,if you were below a requiered stack u got eliminated.I would like to see that back here

@Boby wrote:

there was a tournament,but can; t remember the name,it was like an eliminator,if you were below a requiered stack u got eliminated.I would like to see that back here

Wasn´t it survivor? Anyways, remember that too, far from poker but it was fun to play sometimes :D

@psrquack wrote:

unibet-texasholdem

Thanks bro, now I have eye cancer...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I would say the old Microgaming lobby looked much better.   And the simple tables.  

This is progress they say , I don't know. But I'm still on an old Windows 7 system so I guess I prefer stoneage.   

Look at Pokerstars , they have kept their old tables more or less and not much to complain about.

I tried those custom cards from "MrBandes", but the main problems remain unsolved and that is how the cards are laid in a hand and on a table and how small they are.

Also, I think it would be very hard to find a better designed deck than it was in an old client.  

IMO, old design was overall  "softer" and more rec-friendly.

Old client was better, before switching to unibet 2.0 it was working very good and stable (and it was good for recs). And it works good on mac (and old macs too and with external displays on mac too).  The only thing better now is table aspect ratio

Archived