Promotion Ideas thread.

Sect7G

Just wanted to start a thread asking for peoples suggestions on what type of promo's we want for the different game formats.  Hopefully then Unibet will be able to grab some of our feedback and run some of them.

MTTs

I would love to see a week long Series with leaderboard prizes given in the form of MTT tickets.  Say top 100 players get something say 10euro MTT ticket with the prizes going up as you get closer to 1st place.  1st prize should be a UO Package. 

@Sect7G wrote:

Just wanted to start a thread asking for peoples suggestions on what type of promo's we want for the different game formats.  Hopefully then Unibet will be able to grab some of our feedback and run some of them.

MTTs

I would love to see a week long Series with leaderboard prizes given in the form of MTT tickets.  Say top 100 players get something say 10euro MTT ticket with the prizes going up as you get closer to 1st place.  1st prize should be a UO Package. 

"We're gonna build a big, beautiful promo and who's gonna pay for the promo?"

"UNIBET!"

:laugh:

Having said that, double trouble for SNGs would be nice.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Pleeeeeaaase do a football betting promo again with world cup in russia like you did with European cup in france. Normally i dont bet for sports because - ev but with that promo it was fun to do so.

It was bet 5 euro each day and get into nice pricepool freeroll with not too much players. I didnt bet anymore after euro 2016 but i would definitely do it again in 2018! Was a month with good value!

Cheers 

@wwaanneess wrote:

It was bet 5 euro each day and get into nice pricepool freeroll with not too much players. I didnt bet anymore after euro 2016 but i would definitely do it again in 2018! Was a month with good value!

I think it was the WC 2010 game when you should answer some questions correctly about the history of WC's and if you hit all the correct answer you got a free bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived