LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

Today, Leverkusen, the best team in Europe, is taking on the liquidator of Lidlpool, the almighty Atalanta Bergamo. I'm expecting something like 3-0 or 3-1 for Bayer. 

Well well well. 12 minutes and 1-0, with steady pace what it will be, like 8-0!!! Best team in Europe he said 🤣

• Haha 2

Guardiola special. Lets overthink things cause im football savant. Lets play without a striker :classic_biggrin:

Also Wirtz is worst on platz, and i heard ballon odor musings...

spacer.png

Its only 2:0 but the play is terrible for a moment. Alonso needs to concoct something big. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Red Bull reject Lookman with 3 goals! Now I have seen it all! Does Gasperini speak any German? I'm asking for my friend Uli H. from Munich...:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Woke up at morning with big smile on my face and wondered whole day what was that all about...last two hours of day gave the answer.

3-0 for Bergamo and icing on the cake, it is getting closer and closer that biggest team of Bulidl has to settle for relegated PL team manager 🤣 

giphy(1).gif.e291ed43ca72181e9a7ff73bda720c3d.gif

10 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Bulidl

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

image.png.e905f7a5e0d75e8c1971c325e6fca1ee.png

Eberl and Freund want him. However Uli H. is practically calling the shots...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

However Uli H. is practically calling the shots...

Will he be Bayern's very own sausage king and they too will be soon fighting against relegation in buli 2?

Wasn't that what happened with Schalke? They had success and money until some meat master screwed everything up with multiple brain farts 😄

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Wasn't that what happened with Schalke? They had success and money until some meat master screwed everything up with multiple brain farts

image.thumb.png.1e5afed57415e383909440b988586795.png

Well, well, well....

The funny stuff is that the Smurfs even had a top notch youth academy for a while (Neuer, Draxler, (Özil), Sane, Kolasinac, Matip, Thiaw, McKennie and many more), but they had so much money coming in, that they totally disregarded that aspect. :classic_biggrin:

Then they were relegated, their meat master said that we should build power plants in Africa, so Africans wouldn't make so many babies, then the meat master's meat factory caused so many corona infections that a whole county was put in lockdown and finally the gas rubels stopped rolling in.

I think Bayern is far away from that, however picking up the coach of Burnley as your 6th or 7th choice brings the LOLs.

• Haha 1

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

Bulidl supports fixing bets? Interesting, i see Dortmund's last round mealtdown last season in whole new light 😄

Tonali, Toney and now Paqueta.

Well, well, well...

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Ain't that proof that supervision is there?

First and foremost it's proof that the EPL attracts a lot of players with highly questionable character. Even @jerry from Polski Division 2 is appalled!

• Haha 1