Added money Community MTT - Sunday Major packages

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DavidP_Unibet since it's a community event I would like to see the "old" rule: in order to earn extra prizes your poker alias and community alias have to be identical or very similar; IMO this way the tournament will be more interesting...

Either way, great promo 🆒:cash:👍 GL all and see you at the tables :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Thanx Unibet... Very cool MTT for the community. Awesome prizes up for grabs. Also very glad about the fiver buy in... much less freeroll grinders I think & a smaller field, which means more chance of winning.

So it's Sunday at 1500 CEST. Does anyone have a clue what time that will be in South Africa... Lol? 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@nekoneko wrote:

Thanks for chosing the worst time of all 3..

You can please some of the people some of the time...

I chose this time as there didn't seem to an outright favourite and the tournaments which the packages are for will start right after this. 

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@Nestabear wrote:

So it's Sunday at 1500 CEST. Does anyone have a clue what time that will be in South Africa... Lol? 

@Nestabear The MTT is already in the poker lobby under the name "Community Special" .So it says how much time left until it starts,so just follow that one :P Good luck! :)

Capture.PNG.8b0eff22af6f6f8bc6f54a3e008d73f3.PNG

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Nestabear wrote:

Thanx @VikingsAF & @AndreiBN@ much appreciated. Will we have to play with our community alias @DavidP_Unibet or are we going to have an ACF (Anonymous Community Freeroll) ? 

Not sure if I can really enforce this. I would love everyone to play with their community alias but ultimately it's up to you :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

Starting stack: 5,000

Blind levels: 6 mins

These are the estimated duration for the tournament depending on how many runners we get:

100 runners: 168 mins

200 runners: 186 mins

500 runners: 216 mins

Thanks for the awesome value in this tournament!

I'd like to bet the over on those time estimations. First test for my updated time estimation sheet for the new blind structure :geek:

35946797_2017-10-0618_16_11-KopievanTournamentTimeEstimation-GoogleSpreadsheets.png.7b0986b6eeac9fa9e339c928fdde479a.png

@DavidP_Unibet wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

Thanx @VikingsAF & @AndreiBN@ much appreciated. Will we have to play with our community alias @DavidP_Unibet or are we going to have an ACF (Anonymous Community Freeroll) ? 

Not sure if I can really enforce this. I would love everyone to play with their community alias but ultimately it's up to you :)

@DavidP_Unibet then you ask @MarcoV and @JeppeL they know how to enforce it :p it has happened many times before that players lost their prizes :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I like the idea of going with your community alias, too... so I will roll with that at least if I can make it. But are there any restrictions other than that? Like will there be a password or ticket or something of that nature? If so, how do we get in on it?

Archived