Added money Community MTT - Sunday Major packages

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends a bit on the speed :p

Sunday at 13 CEST would be best for me tough :)

Thanks for this amazing promo :D

@DavidP_Unibet can you tease us a bit on the structure and so on? :) (pliz 6 seat :D hahahah)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

It depends a bit on the speed :p

Sunday at 13 CEST would be best for me tough :)

Thanks for this amazing promo :D

@DavidP_Unibet can you tease us a bit on the structure and so on? :) (pliz 6 seat :D hahahah)

Was thinking 6 min blinds and decent stack size, with the aim of finishing within 2 hours

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

That's exactly what I would love :D

With a long enough late-reg tough. Would be stupid to miss this opportunity

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Ok, have chosen Sunday at 1500 CEST. First post has been edited with tournament details, i should show in the client in the next 60 mins.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibet

Would have been cool if the password would be released later. If people see 2500 euro added they will certainly do their best to share passwords. (look at pokercoach.se which has a lot of participants... And that for 500 added "only")

The actual added value isn't stated in € terms and there is a €5 buyin so I'd be very surprised if it attracted a lot of extra entrants.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived