Added money Community MTT - Sunday Major packages

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Busted... With what else than AA

SuperNoud calls me with JJ and hits his J ofcourse.

Don't get why you would 5-bet shove with jacks, when it's pretty sure I have AA or KK.

Shouldn't be salty because 80% of the times I should win this. Yet it's always the same

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

oh just noticed a tiny not really important mistake, but ... :)

David wrote : Places 6-15 will earn themselves a 'mini' Sunday Major package, worth €95:

• 1x €25 Ice Giant ticket
  • 3x €10 Cosmic Rays tickets
  • 3x €5 Spectrum tickets
  • 3x €5 Nebula tickets

Those are 85 euros :) not 95

It was a fun tournament but a bit too fast for me... also, I wasn't lucky in this event at all- except for the hand against @Onemorebeerpls when I played my KK vs his QQ pretty aggresive and hold, I've ran pretty bad: A9s vs K7 couldn't hold, JJ vs KT vs K7 same- it's tough when you can't win any of your 65% hands :/ ; in the end busted with TT vs AK all in preflop 

GL everyone still in the tournament, great value for top 15 :cash: 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Want2Believe wrote:

You guys are tough :speechless: i had no any chance. I start thinking I better avoid community tourneys which are not freerolls😞

Thats not true.

90% of the players are just luckboxes ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I disagree @VikingsAF, the community events are way tougher than the normal tournaments; IMO most members are good poker players- they pay attention to the table, fight back all the time and most of the times have good equity when the chips go in the middle (or maybe I'm just unlucky and I get people that actually are darn good players and don't just push buttons LUL).

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Pucuri88 wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet : I would like to ask if those tourney tickets only can be used for the specific tournaments (like the 25€ tickets for Ice Giant) or can be used for any 25€ tourney?

Afraid so, we added a lot of value to this tournament but it has to be in the designated Sunday majors.

I've credited the four players who finished 12th - 15th, gl everyone else still in.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Everyone should have received their tickets now, inlcuding the players still in.

Now one of you needs to go and win a Sunday Major today, gl!

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived