Added money Community MTT - Sunday Major packages

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to all the winners... Well done you all. Use your tickets wisely & turn them tickets into some cold hard cash ! 

Two concepts I apparently have no clue about are, poker discipline & bank roll management. I'm eventually gonna start a blog (originally inspired by @MoreTBC) to help me work on these two things.

I think, if I know I have to report on my poker activities, I'll be a lot more disciplined in my game & a much better Bankroll Manager.. I think I've got the skills to build a decent bankroll, just need to take care of these two things, that seem to be my nemesis in the poker world. So many times I've won a nice bankroll, only to squander it on Bingo, or on High-Roller tourney buy-ins.

Time for change... 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Ametrine wrote:

@DavidP_Unibet I'm in top 5 and got my tickets already, thanks - but I got one request - would it be possible to transfer one Cosmic Rays ticket and one Nebula ticket to the 16th place package bubbler as a consolation prize? 😃

You can keep yours but I've credted them with a consolation prize :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Can I have a consolation prize aswell, because the bubbler busted me with JJ vs AA? :( (Stupid 2-outers)

I'm salty, so the bubbler deserved to bubble :p hahah

JK about the consolation prize btw :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@DavidP_Unibet is it possible to exchange 1 Cosmic Rays ticket to a 10 euro value ticket, 1 nebula ticket to a 5 euro value ticket and 1 Spectrum ticket to a 5 euro value ticket? I'm afraid I can't use them today, so there is a possibility that I'm don't use them next Sunday. Just extendind also will be great. Thanks. 😃

Thanks a lot for this promotion. I won the €85 package and had a lot of fun playing all those MTTs. I was chipleading the Ice Giant for a while, got €25 in bounties there and I cashed for €32 in the Nebula. I'll definitly be playing the Sunday majors more often. 

Also nice to see that all tournaments got at least close to their guarantees. I really hope the site can grow with this new shedule 😃

Archived