Summer Brawl Poker League - July

JeppeL

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ran pretty good tonight in the CL tournament but couldn't win the heads-up vs @cigana (no idea what member has this alias).

BTW if @cigana isn't a member on the community will I qualify for the winners SNG? 

GL everyone and see you all at the next tournament :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I am very sorry , but I forgott to change my nickname at this tournament and was playing under nickname "cigana" instead "DS242" .I'm a member of community and I can proove , if it needed , that "cigana " and "DS242" is my nicknames .

Yes I completly agree that I should get points for finishing second , but, In the rules for winners SNG doesn't mentioned about another alias , "Please note that all Unibet players are free to join the tournaments, but only Community members can compete for the seats of the €500 Winners SNG." I'm community member and have won tournament , there is nothing about alias in the rules .

@DS242 wrote:

To qualify for the winners SNG, you must win one of the individual league tournament while being a community member before the start of the tournament. 

hey @DS242 If you expand the spoiler under the winners SNG info you'll see this: 

"You'll need to play with your community alias in order to win a spot in the SNG."

Copy pasted from first page to "help" you out:

"To qualify for the winners SNG, you must win one of the individual league tournament while being a community member before the start of the tournament. 
The "Winners SNG" will be played on Monday 31/7/2017 20:00 CET. The SNG has a prizepool of €500 for the June qualifiers: €250 for 1st position, €150 for 2nd and €100 for 3rd. You'll need to play with your community alias in order to win a spot in the SNG.

Please note that all Unibet players are free to join the tournaments, but only Community members can compete for the seats of the €500 Winners SNG."

Thats really bad, but they ask for only one thing for the community events, and thats the same alias. 

Leaderboard updated on page 1. @PLNEMO You're in there now :)

@DS242 It's very unfortunate about the wrong alias, I've given you 35 points for the win, but in order to qualify for the Winners SNG the alias had to be right as well :(

Former Community Manager

@Le_Ena, no worries :) a shame you didn't finish in the point giving positions yesterday :(

I've really liked these PLO tournaments, despite playing like a crazy person (especially early on), having had a bit too much alcohol (probably connected) and a bad internet connection.

See you at the final table on Monday :)

Good luck everyone in tonight's tournament (back to NLHE 🆒 )

Also, @JeppeL for future contests I would suggest that for the winners SNG the highest ranked community member that uses the similar alias to qualify and not just the winner... I know it's unlikely to happen but we might have a month without any community member quaified for it.

PS. Don't forget about the password too :)

Would make for some interesting dynamics, if let's say out of the top 4 you only recognize one person and he's a shortie so you think you only have to outlast him but surprize, turns out there was another one that isn't too active or just signed up :laugh:

@JeppeL If I may add just one suggestion -  you should really consider adding one more hour to the end of late registration with 10 minute levels to give more people the opportunity to join in the action and use the rebuy option should they choose to do so. Right now the late registration ends at 50/100 with an enormous starting stack of 50 blinds. But as most of you probably know, usually the late registration ends when you could still have 10 blinds worth of a starting stack  - a stack which would still allow you to have a fighting chance to ship the tourny.

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Would make for some interesting dynamics, if let's say out of the top 4 you only recognize one person and he's a shortie so you think you only have to outlast him but surprize, turns out there was another one that isn't too active or just signed up :laugh:

@FeelsBadMan I understand your point but it's easy to check if the player/-s with that alias/-es are member/-s here just to try and tag them here... it might still be a gamble if the alias is just similar and one of the first characters is the one changed but I still hope the rule I proposed will be something will see in the future :)

Archived