Summer Brawl Poker League - July

JeppeL

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Zorba13 The missing update is my fault: I made the mistake of forgetting to copy the excel sheet with the scores to our shared drive, meaning I don't have it on my laptop at home. Was supposed to be back in the office Monday, but I woke up yesterday, feeling very under the weather and throwing up :( Today I'm not throwing up, but still feeling weak and can't eat much(close to 40 degree weather does't help).. Hopefully I'll be ready to go tomorrow and first thing I'll do when back is to update the leaderboard and add the schedule for August.

On a seperate note, I'm really happy about the activity of the league during July, we shattered the GTD in most of the tournaments and seen a number of new people join. I really hope that people like the change of setting and contrast compared to regular Unibet tournaments :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Last update finally complete! Congrats to @KostenBerg on a very solid win and @FeelsBadMan on taking down the Winners SNG! :)

I'd made the error of forgetting to remove the avatar prize from the description, but instead only on the prize list. We made a decision not to issue anymore unique avatars for 1st prize as it's taking time at the poker provider which could be better spent - we're working one something to replace it though :)

Former Community Manager

Congrats to KostenBerg. Had a chance to win but lost QQ<JJ to running flush after preflop all-in to bust 7th on final table, on last tourney. And what happened at winners sng? I was away, so couldnt play but somehow finished in money.

Archived