Summer Brawl Poker League - July

JeppeL

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaderboard updated again :)

@BillyR23 It's not a bad suggestion, and we did have it as you described in earlier versions of the community league. We went away from it as it created doubt on what position would actually unlock the seat, as there were situations where players weren't sure if other players also were members or not. To remove this uncertainty, we figured the current one was a better solution and we stay true to the name of Winners SNG as well :) 

@comanimal It's not a bad idea and I'll consider it, especially if other players feel the same - but as of now I think we have a pretty good balance, there are also members who'd prefer no re-buy option at all.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Zorba13. Congrats on winning the tourney last night! 

@JeppeL will be back tomorrow and update the leaderboard, including your points :) Quoting from the terms and conditions:

- Only members of the community can earn points towards the leaderboard. 
 If you've finished in a point earning position without being a member of the community, you can register and let us know about it to which we'll make an exception and add you to the leaderboard. 

Former community moderator

Hi @Zorba13 and congrats on the win the other night :)

You've been added to the league and credited the 40 points for the win, they'll count towards the 3 month leaderboard as well as the one for July, where we've got one more tournament to go. 
About the Winners SNG, as per the rules I unfortunately can't add you to the lineup this time, as you had to be a registered member of the community before the start of the tournament. But should you win another one at some point, I'd be more than happy to have you playing the SNG!

Leaderboard is fully updated btw on page 1 :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

I know... it's so tough to lose like that to a player you don't know... who should I go "Phil Hellmuth" on?! 🤣

1912790800_part1.jpg.a21f2b4a03ad168346f17a65e7af3875.jpg1932037636_part2.jpg.31121582aa2c6aaff17e0ff21572b164.jpg

Hopefully I won't break a record for rebuys tonight :/

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Didn't have fun tonight in the CL... and the end was "perfect" getting snap called after I shove 11 BBs into ... K3o... sigh

k3o.jpg.f83584c4dbd2b823a33fe86e6b03116e.jpg

It's 2017 and people defend really light but so close to the money and when the average stack is like 15 BBs I really can't understand this kind of plays... especially from a player that won 2 community leagues :speechless:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived