1st half billion raffle thread - finished

JeppeL

@Livertool wrote:

in a different betting site i won Kalevala jewelery and i said to my girlfriend, now ex, that you can have it. Well, waited for a month for it arrive with every week she asked when it is going to come. Well, it never came so i go ahead and buy it for her, so i did lose in that raffle too 😠:haha::waterfall:🤣

Holy ❤️♥️❤️ ...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

How and when do I get the ticket to participate in this massive flip for a tickets???

I did already sent you one reply with a request to count me in, so here it is again, please do count me in....I would very much like to take the part in it. Thnx

@Grinder wrote:

How and when do I get the ticket to participate in this massive flip for a tickets???

I did already sent you one reply with a request to count me in, so here it is again, please do count me in....I would very much like to take the part in it. Thnx

@Grinder, this giveawayended yesterday. You can read about the whole thing here.

A few hours ago we had another one and we'll post one more within the next four hours. Keep an eye on the site :)

Former community moderator

Archived