Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@Bing__ wrote:

Quads beats a full house, I'd ask for your chips back!

GG mate!

That was not clear to me too. @GR1ZZL3R: pocket tens, flop another 2 tens, enemy also had a ten. 5 tens in the deck?

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Sorry guys, as you'll probably realise I wasn't thinking too clearly last night. The flop was JJ 10 and I did lose house over house.Haha

It was a test to see if you're paying attention. Well done.

It Is What It Is
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@GR1ZZL3R NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the day yesterday because I celebrated my father's birthday. sorry

Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

Live poker is so rigged!

Unlucky @GR1ZZL3R Annoyed

On the other hand.... it was a freeroll for you and you had fun, so .. Very Happy

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

That's just the way I'm looking at it @Purps just can't be too disappointed. I'm going to bounce back better and stronger ( or not ) but I fully recommend the experience. Very Happy

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I'm sat in player's lounge if anyone wants to say quick helloSmile

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Bing__ Rank 16
Rank 16
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Cheers @Bing__ fame for all the wrong reasonsScared

The major disappointment of course is not meeting @Ray-Unibet but I am assuming he's holed up in his lair making ever more desperate attempts to slip Mariah Carey into my hearing range. Tough luck. Rofl

It Is What It Is

The master plan is in full effect @GR1ZZL3R, however you'd be pleased to know that I have one idea and if that fails then it's back to the drawing board. Anyways, I hope Mariah will accept my offer to visit you Christmas eve in person and yell the song as soon as you open the door. Rofl
I'll be in Sinaia next year in February, I hope many guys can make it. I remember in Malta this year it was awesome to be able to put a face to the alias. We had a great deal of fun together with the guys. 

0 Likes