cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vixere
Rank 12
Rank 12

...adding a new satellite tree: 2c (Flips only) -> 40c (Flips and Normal) -> €2 (Flips and Normal)  -> €10 (Normal) -> €50 (Normal) -> €250. Furthermore, we'll be giving out Supermoon tickets in promotions and welcome offers for select markets!

In the beginning, we'll be running two weekly finals (€50 to €250); a 4 ticket GTD tournament Wednesday and 8 tickets GTD Sunday. That's a total of around 48 tickets for every event, or 30% of the guarantee.

The full qualifier schedule will be in the client as early as next week.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

Will there still be exchangers?? For example: €50 -> 5 x €10 & €10 -> 5 x €2

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%
0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@vixere wrote:

...adding a new satellite tree: 2c (Flips only) -> 40c (Flips and Normal) -> €2 (Flips and Normal)  -> €10 (Normal) -> €50 (Normal) -> €250. Furthermore, we'll be giving out Supermoon tickets in promotions and welcome offers for select markets!

In the beginning, we'll be running two weekly finals (€50 to €250); a 4 ticket GTD tournament Wednesday and 8 tickets GTD Sunday. That's a total of around 48 tickets for every event, or 30% of the guarantee.

The full qualifier schedule will be in the client as early as next week.

@Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

Will there still be exchangers?? For example: €50 -> 5 x €10 & €10 -> 5 x €2

No, we're not planning to add exchangers for this one Smile

@FunckyFish I'll let Leo reply to yours Smile 

Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet  Why we don't have also a flip for 10 euro to win 50 euro ticket for supermoon? At least put one tournament/day. There are players, like me, that don't have time to play so many qualifiers. For sure there will be enough players to start, we like to gamble Rofl

And for sure you can add more 2 euro flips per day. Just put 10 x 2 euro flips and 2x10 euro flips per day and I will register non stop.

Hej @FunckyFish  Good idea, I will add one 2 -> 10 flip per day, modification to the original steps will ongoing happens , we have to see how well the steps perform 

vixere
Rank 12
Rank 12
Thank you that's great!!
vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%
Tillus
Rank 13
Rank 13

if this has to be a 2-Day format PLS let it play down till ITM or FT and NOT a fixed time like 0:30 CET.. nothing worse than being super short before ITM in a bounty tournament with almost zero fold equity and having to wait for the next day with little hopes!

I personally prefer 1Day, ride the rush!

Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Tillus wrote:

if this has to be a 2-Day format PLS let it play down till ITM or FT and NOT a fixed time like 0:30 CET.. nothing worse than being super short before ITM in a bounty tournament with almost zero fold equity and having to wait for the next day with little hopes!

I personally prefer 1Day, ride the rush!

Hey @Tillus  We will be in the money when it breaks, we will be playing 22 levels 

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche
Rank 17
Rank 17

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
In case you haven't seen it already, jump into the client to see the vast qualifier schedule as well as the €40,000 tournament Smile

Just two 2euro to win 10euro and one 10 euro to win 50euro each day?

Hoping there will be more at the weekend?

Not a massive fan of flips really.

0 Likes
Rask0lnik0v
Rank 10
Rank 10

Several months ago you took away the bonusshop. Do I understand that I lost all my bonuspoints?

Now I've been given 13360 bonuspoints as exchange for my UK-tour tickets. 

Where can I find these points and what can I do whit them?

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert