The biggest-ever regularly recurring Unibet MTT - €40,000 Supermoon (bye, bye UK tour)

Stubbe-Unibet

@Leo-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet

It happened again tonight in the 50€>250€Supermoon flip. Someone snipe regged it as a 10th player and auto profited it for 235€-50€=185€. These are not pennies anymore, and I'm sure every player out of the 9 that preregged it and saw that happening, felt abused or even cheated. In fact 450€ had been collected from those 9players, and they only got 250€ in return, which means 22.22€ eV loss for each of them. This is unacceptable and should be changed quickly. Letting anyone using unfair edges will undermine players' trust for sure.

Best Regards!

PS. I happened to be winning the ticket in that flip, but it doesn't change the situation was unfair for me as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

It happened again tonight in the 50€>250€Supermoon flip. Someone snipe regged it as a 10th player and auto profited it for 235€-50€=185€. These are not pennies anymore, and I'm sure every player out of the 9 that preregged it and saw that happening, felt abused or even cheated. In fact 450€ had been collected from those 9players, and they only got 250€ in return, which means 22.22€ eV loss for each of them. This is unacceptable and should be changed quickly. Letting anyone using unfair edges will undermine players' trust for sure.

Best Regards!

PS. I happened to be winning the ticket in that flip, but it doesn't change the situation was unfair for me as well.

If this happened, i will not play a single cent on Unibet poker from this moment. I've registred in both 50 euro flips on Sunday and i see i didn't win anything. But i don't care that i didn't win, i care that the poker soft is bad if this can happen. Not fair for somebody who makes a buy in of 50 euro... 

I was one of those nine players on the first table. I am incredibly disappointed with this situation, especially since Psycho79 has reported it before. I can say f**k it when it comes to € 2->€10 Supernova, but I won't be quiet when it comes for >€200... anyone who is aware of it can wait until the last second to register for the flip and will be alone on the other table once in a while making an auto profit, because there are two places paid and he will win the table without flipping. Is it really a problem to end registration a minute before the flip starts?

TBH I can't imagine not getting at least compensation for lost EV due to this bug.

Edited by mamrot

The same thing happens on lower buy-in flips also. At least from what I've seen there are a few players on 40 cent and 2 euro flips that take advantage of this situation every time they have the chance to do it...

This was a couple of weeks ago though. Not sure if they still do it. I haven't playing any flips after I saw that and especially after the report on the community didn't lead into anything other than Leo changing one tier flips to 6 handed.

Quite incredible really...

13 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Best Regards!

Hey @Purps @mamrot @Psycho79 @FunckyFish
First of all, all effected from yesterday just received a ticket for a new one on Wednesday.
The problem with the setup is that tables are generated before registration close. We're doing as much as possible without rewriting the code to have this solved, rewriting code in that this matter is really complex

@Leo-Unibet

Too bad there's no HU tournaments with this client. Would be nice to be able to change flips into such format. Would make those better in every possible way tbh.

I suppose it's also not possible to set a tournament to start on places paid + 1 tables. That would also at least fix the exploitability issue.

Can't see how you could keep on running flips with this set-up though, when it's clear that the flips are being exploited on the described way and some get a guaranteed win or at least way improved odds, while others remain clueless of how they just got screwed.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Purps said:

Too bad there's no HU tournaments with this client. Would be nice to be able to change flips into such format. Would make those better in every possible way tbh.

I suppose it's also not possible to set a tournament to start on places paid + 1 tables. That would also at least fix the exploitability issue.

Can't see how you could keep on running flips with this set-up though, when it's clear that the flips are being exploited on the described way and some get a guaranteed win or at least way improved odds, while others remain clueless of how they just got screwed.

As Leo already said, he is working on fixing this within the limitations we have to work with. The issue isn't really actual in the lower flips anymore, as that was already fixed. 

Of course really sorry that this happened, but as Leo said, he has given everyone a ticket in compensation and it is being worked on.

In regards to the client solution, we can't set a registration close time, but this is one of the options we're considering developing.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Since cardchat freerolls are supermoon tickets maybe one of the daily freerolls could run with them also? With 0,40 there would be much more paid places for one thing...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

23:30 flip €10->€50 supermoon flip started with 11 players... 2 players wanted to exploit the others and registred by purpose 1sec before the flip start (I was watching and there were two magic registrations 1sec before the flip started)... One of those players is of course 3rd finishing player... Hello -Zoral-, nice to meet you! Nice play!

Should we all register to the >€10 flips, if there is enough players to start the flip, 1sec before to kill dodgers??

2021-06-07_23h34_59.png

12 hours ago, mamrot said:

23:30 flip €10->€50 supermoon flip started with 11 players... 2 players wanted to exploit the others and registred by purpose 1sec before the flip start (I was watching and there were two magic registrations 1sec before the flip started)... One of those players is of course 3rd finishing player... Hello -Zoral-, nice to meet you! Nice play!

Should we all register to the >€10 flips, if there is enough players to start the flip, 1sec before to kill dodgers??

2021-06-07_23h34_59.png

@mamrot As said before, we gone true all running flips to make sure this exploration will be as limited as possible.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Next step would be to have a minimum number of players to start so high that some flips wont run at all, we hope not being forced to do so, and that these measures done now will help

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 2:35 AM, DixonKuntz said:

Quick tip - Unibet is aware of the flip situation. Clearly enough examples given. It is a PITA to re-program a cut-off in registration different from all other tourney formats already programmed. It will take time and let's hope they handle it.

Thing is, the sniping regging is increasing. Can we switch to PM-bombing Unibet rather than posting in the community where others get the idea to follow along and snipe?

Cheers

One idea to stop people from taking advantage of this could be to make the flip-tourneys HU-format. They would take a bit longer to run. But it would be more exciting to watch them as you're getting closer to a win. 

On 6/17/2021 at 10:30 PM, Pionrj said:

@Leo-UnibetIs there a possibility to get a few 10->50 and 50->250 qualifiers start a little earlier? Something like 18.00-20.00 EEST. 

I guess this is a "No". Thanks for the answer tho @Leo-Unibet I appreciate it.

@Stubbe-Unibet Is it possible to get Supermoon tickets exchanged for Generic? I stopped grinding already Penalty Hero, because these bigger satties run too late for me. Not gonna try and change my biorhythm because of this 😅

Edited by Pionrj

28 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@Stubbe-Unibet Is it possible to get Supermoon tickets exchanged for Generic? I stopped grinding already Penalty Hero, because these bigger satties run too late for me. Not gonna try and change my biorhythm because of this 😅

No, sorry. Supermoon running with quite high cost, so need every single ticket and don't allow exchanges 😞

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else (from this community) played this 250€ Supermoon yesterday (or are still in competion & in ITM places after day 1) ?!? Personally i believe i didnt even last until late reg was closed but on the other hand i did send someone to (very early) 😴 - sadly couldnt get extra bounties after that eventhough i were close couple times but then again guess it is safe to say now what my minimum target in this sundays 100€ Supernova event is going to be (and in any other bounty game actually) ...

• 1 month later...