The biggest-ever regularly recurring Unibet MTT - €40,000 Supermoon (bye, bye UK tour)

Stubbe-Unibet

I've never understood why in some tournaments you can get a prize lower than the buy in. Ok, this is a bounty tournament, but if you don't eliminate somebody it's very frustrating to receive less money or break even. For me last place itm should be at least 1.5x of buy in. I think it was somebody in this tournament that finished itm and won 247 euro. 

• Like 1

If the 2nd gets the same as 1st there will be even smaller payouts for last places compared to 247 euros .Getting less than a buy in back is just terrible and with such a small field you can t guarantee someone will compensate with bounties .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree, any MTT should pay at least buy-in as mincash and payout table should reflect that. Rather even much more, 1,5x mincash would be good for bounties and 2x for freezeouts / re-entries.

50-50 Bounties should pay like top10% and 10-90 bounties (0-100 would make more sense) should pay like top3%. Top17% is okay for R/A's as their mincash is usually more.

16 hours ago, FunckyFish said:

I've never understood why in some tournaments you can get a prize lower than the buy in. Ok, this is a bounty tournament, but if you don't eliminate somebody it's very frustrating to receive less money or break even. For me last place itm should be at least 1.5x of buy in. I think it was somebody in this tournament that finished itm and won 247 euro. 

This won't happen now that it's been changed (except some freak cases which are unlikely to happen). The payout structure now used pays less players than the regular 17% one. The min cash will generally not be much more than the buyin though, but 1.5x is not really possible as a min when 50% goes to bounties, and I don't personally think it should either - you're proposing to pay like 8% of the players.

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I see the :001: :001: flips have increased in price to :001::001::001::001: that's almost🤔...................... double!!!!🤣

expensive pbs GIF by Third Rail with OZY

I might have to seriously rethink my strategy. 🤔

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

And now only able to reg one at a time. 😞

But I can reg more than one 40c flip at a time, what's the thinking behind that please @Leo--Unibet ? 🤔

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Leo-Unibet The 40c Supermoon flips are all open for reg up to 24 hrs in advance and all today's €2 flips are open but I can only reg one 2c flip at a time, meaning I have to check the client every hour. I normally do all next day's flips last thing at night, so it's a real pain one at a time. Surely you're losing some players from pre-registering as a result (me definitely.)  Is there a reason for this? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2021 at 1:57 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

@Leo-Unibet The 40c Supermoon flips are all open for reg up to 24 hrs in advance and all today's €2 flips are open but I can only reg one 2c flip at a time, meaning I have to check the client every hour. I normally do all next day's flips last thing at night, so it's a real pain one at a time. Surely you're losing some players from pre-registering as a result (me definitely.)  Is there a reason for this? 🤔

I don't understand it either. I believe that they thought it will cause better traffic for these flips, but I think it's a bad idea. I think 4cc buyin is fine, but you should be able to register 24h earlier.

I would love to see one daily flip €10 to €50 starting with min 4players, of course after daily regular satty is finished or at least late reg is closed, so let's say at 22:50CEST.

What do you think @Leo-Unibet? Give it a try, please

I did a quick check over the weekend, Friday midnight till Saturday midnight and the same for Sat-Sun. It seems there are an average of just over 20 in the 4c flips, entry fees around 80c with 5 x 40c 🎟️ on offer, whereas there used to be about 60-70 in the 2c, entry fees around €1.20-€1.40, where reg was up to 24 hrs in advance. Seems to me that UB are losing more money by doing this. Like @mamrot I don't mind the cost, but I'm only regging 2-3 per day now instead of 24 every night. Any thoughts @Leo--Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet  🙄

On 5/7/2021 at 1:57 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

Hey @GR1ZZL3R Thanks for pointing this out, the flips should obviously be open for registration as soon it's published in the client, it's sorted now and will increase traffic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mamrot said:

I don't understand it either. I believe that they thought it will cause better traffic for these flips, but I think it's a bad idea. I think 4cc buyin is fine, but you should be able to register 24h earlier.

I would love to see one daily flip €10 to €50 starting with min 4players, of course after daily regular satty is finished or at least late reg is closed, so let's say at 22:50CEST.

What do you think @Leo-Unibet? Give it a try, please

Hey @mamrot Sure we can give it a try, we run it min 5 players though, if it's 5 players it's absolutely rakef ree 😉

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Leo-Unibet. I appreciate it.

Maybe we could go a step further and add €10 flip before Wednesday and Sunday finals, also starting with 5 players, at 20:50 CEST... like with daily flip - nothing to loose, some to gain... Could you also add these two flips?

Yesterday registred in the 10 euro flip, woke up today and saw that I won a 50 euro ticket 😍. I said in the beginning of April  that also the 10 euro flips will be good because there are a lot of players that want to gamble like this. And from what I see there are more people than I was expecting. Thank you @Leo-Unibet!

@Leo-Unibetcan you check also the 2 euro buy in flip for Neptune. I think over 90% of the tournaments are cancelling because not enough players. I know I registred myself over 5 times in last month and no tournament has started. I think you need to put it 5 euro buy in to be a 5x win. A 12.5x flip with only 1 ticket is not nice. 5x flips are the best! Thank you.

• Like 2

hey @Leo-Unibet

I noticed something shouldn't be happening in the flips and needs to be changed. Yesterday, 9players preregistered the 2xSupermoon€50tix gtd flip and when the table popped up one more person sniped joined, getting one of the tickets 100% while anyone else on the other table had 11.11% for getting the remaining one. I think closing the registration 1minute before the start is enough to keep it fair for everyone and not to let taking advantage over the players making the flips traffic. That certainly happened many times already and shouldn't be ignored. 

Best Regards!

I've seen this happen before @Psycho79 but surely if they were deliberately trying to do that, if there were 9 registered 1m 04s before closing they'd reg then, still the same problem isn't it? 🤔 4s to go to new closing time.

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

1 hour ago, Psycho79 said:

hey @Leo-Unibet

I noticed something shouldn't be happening in the flips and needs to be changed. Yesterday, 9players preregistered the 2xSupermoon€50tix gtd flip and when the table popped up one more person sniped joined, getting one of the tickets 100% while anyone else on the other table had 11.11% for getting the remaining one. I think closing the registration 1minute before the start is enough to keep it fair for everyone and not to let taking advantage over the players making the flips traffic. That certainly happened many times already and shouldn't be ignored. 

Best Regards!

Thanks @Psycho79 we will look into that issue. Meanwhile we change that flip to 6 handed  /Leo