cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 6
Rank 6

My client went white too but on desktop. Tried to reinstall the client but now I have the same problem I described two weeks ago on this thread. Only now renaming the download file doesn't help... Disappointed

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Went white as in the whitelabel error page?
If so, I just want to make it clear that this is a Unibet site issue, and it'll do nothing to reinstall the poker client Smile
0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
And this white screen happens for both of you on login? Will look into it tomorrow
0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14

No, this is my desktop client login screen. I can login in the main site and use the browser version. Strange, yesterday was fine. Wonder

0 Likes
Rank 17
Rank 17

i am playing and i am not playing....lobby thinks that i do play this tourny

also i tried to change my avatar....and on 2x it did not happen.

Kuvatõmmis 2020-11-06 192626.jpg

If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet  Tournament history on my portrait mode (mobile device):

- clicking on "filter" duplicate history basically Geek

Screenshot_2020-11-06-21-07-35.png

0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14

After Unibet 2.0 release i switched from mac to windows because mac version was very bad for me. And today my pc laptop was broken so i took my old macbook pro 2014 to test unibet 3.1

And it works fine for me with mac os catalina. Well done relax gaming Smile

0 Likes
Rank 14
Rank 14

Update: Unibet 3.1 works not so good for me on mac os. I have problems with mouse scrolling and bet sizing. I try to use some apps like steermouse, but its not helped for me. When you need to make action at more tables scrolling works unpredictable. I try to turn on/turn off table prioritization, but it doesnt help

0 Likes
Rank 25
Rank 25

Some weird wrong pw, recaptcha, fingerprint almost working action going on today Geek

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes