cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 7
Rank 7

often the inscription "Whiting for other tables then finish" and "Hand for hand" is displayed when there are still many players left and these announcements slow down the game and are misleading

hfh.png

0 Likes
Rank 7
Rank 7

the cards are very dark, you need a normal selection of card backs

Rank 7
Rank 7

I don't know why, but sometimes the place in the tournament is not displayed

place.PNG

0 Likes
Rank 23
Rank 23

Spoiler
@UnibetPoker wrote:

I don't know why, but sometimes the place in the tournament is not displayed

place.PNG

^ In previous versions this happened to me when i deleted the avatar that i already was active in the MTT to create a new one.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Rank 10
Rank 10

sometimes prize projections are missing

to fast /sensitive scrolling trough tournoments.

when using browser, auto jumping back on table , when searching other tournoment , or doing something in lobby  (active hand can be inform by sound or visual, its enough )

0 Likes
Rank 12
Rank 12

UNibet2020-10-23 123536.jpg

Wrong name or not-updated alias from lobby and table

UNibet2020-10-23 123537.jpg

This has been the same for many releases. Button moves from this seat to next then snaps back and is in the wrong spot. Then jumps 2 spots to get to right seat for following hand

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%
0 Likes
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibetsorry for bothering you with this, but it is perhaps because the lack of my english skills I don' understand you clearly.

I originally posted that pic with the missing projection again in 3.1 which was the biggest issue in 3.0, and I thought that it was fixed with the release (updated manually). But you've written: "it's difficult to do a fix/repair, when you can't release a change - kind of the point".

So is it mean that you couldn't release the repair of the missing projection bug or what? Could we wait for it or just let's try to win all the tournaments so no question what will we win?Laugh

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Sparrow473, definitely some confusion Very Happy I thought you were talking about the in-app updater Smile

That bug isn't fixed no Smile
0 Likes
Rank 15
Rank 15

Next time I'll try to be more specific!Next time I'll try to be more specific!

Rofl

0 Likes
Rank 15
Rank 15

the copy hand history sometime works too paiste into icmizer sometimes not, would it be possible to just copy the whole torny hand history on a deep run for example so we can use icmizer, seem fine if the history are all anonymous? their currently not anonymouse and you can add a whole torny manualy its just gonna take a little extra time and it isnt anonymous atm so you can just recreate the hand replay in icmizer might aswell just have the whole replayer in game. @Stubbe-Unibet im abit cponfused with this feature

0 Likes