cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Step Stage Name Description      
1a Visit Challenges Learn about Challenges by going to "View Profile", "Challenges" 50 Bonus Points -    
1b Play a HexaPro Jackpot Sit & Go From the main lobby, choose "HexaPro", then finish a HexaPro Sit & Go  
1c PLO Blackjack Be dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake  

2a Create a new identity Change your appearance by creating a new identity €1000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
5 Temple Tumble free spins +
100 Challenge Points

2b Play SNG, then play HexaPro the next day Complete a regular Sit & Go, then play a HexaPro the next day  
2c More bounties! Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name two days in a row  

3a More HexaPro! Play at least one HexaPro tournament 3 days in a row €2 MTT
+
50 Bonus Points

3b Play a rebuy tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name    
3c Be dealt 72 Be dealt 7-2 in any Hold'em cash game    

4a Challenges Complete one minor step in Challenges €3000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
10 Temple Tumble free spins

4b SNG or HexaPro Play 10 SNGs or Hexapros  
4c MTT cash  Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or more  

5a Carrousel Play Complete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day €10 Cash Game ticket +
€2 HU SNG ticket

5b Double up in NLHE Reach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game  
5c PLO Showdown Win at least {3} hands at showdown in any Pot Limit Omaha cash game on {3} separate days within {7} days period  
23 REPLIES 23
DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Stage 4, play 10 hexas or SnGs.. blimey. Not sure the low stake hexa regs are ready for my ultimate donkey style of hexaplay. I can see the clouds of fume starting to rise. Some from me, some from them!

AndreiBN Rank 27
Rank 27

@Patric-Unibet , 

"Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name" . Description here is not accurate. There are other re-buy tournaments, without having "multiverse" in the name Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Patric-Unibet , 

"Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name" . Description here is not accurate. There are other re-buy tournaments, without having "multiverse" in the name Smile

Thumbs Up

bl.png

0 Likes
YlarP Rank 18
Rank 18

Prizes are better than last year Thumbs UpSmile

successlaw Rank 16
Rank 16

@Patric-Unibet  Can you please pin this topic on Feature Topics to be more visible for all ?

Thx

ProGame Rank 10
Rank 10

So it's actually challenge points instead of bonus points for 2nd mission. I thought I will get bonus "points" so the trick worked Sad

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Where's the trick? You got the 1k ticket and spins too. And it clearly stated Challenge points. 

ProGame Rank 10
Rank 10

@DoktorAvalancheIt was always bonus points awarded through missions so I became too complacent and only read the word "points" and expected to get bonus points. It's the trick of my mind. I don't even know how I missed the word challenge Smile

fasteR Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello, i did the "Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name two days in a row" challenge but it didn't count the the second tournament eventhough i played one on 3 january and the other on 4 january...can you take a look please?

Thank you.

0 Likes