Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
centavra Rank 10
Rank 10
@FreedoM All those who aren't millionaires you think are idiots? But you can't understand your mind!
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@centavra wrote:
@FreedoMAll those who aren't millionaires you think are idiots? But you can't understand your mind!

This is what you took from what i've said Dissatisfied, i mean c'mon bro, you don;t drop any data, you don;t exploit it.

What you expect me to say, omg you cracked the matrix without any proof. Idk why i did write in the first place, sorry. Annoyed

Have a nice weekend. Lovekiss In Love

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
Sankronizer Rank 5
Rank 5

If youre questioning the randomness on unibet poker, just want you to know youre not the only one. 59% roi turbo grinder back in the day, and cant find 1 winning session on this site against the worst players ive ever faced, caused by card outcome. For months sessions here and there.

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@FreedoM It really is pointless commenting in these sorts of threads, ( I'm just answering you ) but as you correctly point out if @centavra has spotted a flaw in the RNG all he has to do is play aggressively and he will always win. Simples really, don't know why none of us has come up with this before now. Rofl

It Is What It Is
centavra Rank 10
Rank 10
Spoiler
@GR1ZZL3R And where does it say that aggressive play leads to victory? I said kata comes better than when you play passively. And it is done not to win aggressive, but to make the game a gamble to those who introduce more money! Repeatedly in mtt there are bad players who collect a lot of chips doing all-in, naturally it ends and they lose. So don't be smart

0 Likes
centavra Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3R  smart ass. In that post I did not say that play aggressively and you will win, I said that the card changes which comes with aggressive play and passively. This can be verified by comparing your cards! 30-40 handouts when you only raise and when only call and pass

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@centavra 

I shouldn't really be answering this because it is just another thread adding to the probably thousands already discussing this subject, where those that don't believe the RNG is random will never be convinced otherwise. 

" I said that the card changes which comes with aggressive play and passively"                  How do you know it changed? There isn't a box there that shows what would have come if you'd played a different way, so that is just an opinion  which can never be proved or disproved. 

"This can be verified by comparing your cards!"                                                                           No it can't. You're comparing cards from different hands played differently that have no relationship to each other.

" 30-40 handouts when you only raise and when only call and pass"                                       An absolutely laughably ridiculously small sample size that has no statistical meaning whatsoever. 

" smart ass "                                                                                                                                       Name calling because someone disagrees with your opinion is an absolute 100% guarantee that your losing an argument. This has been verified by 7,056,231 statistical surveys, a sample size much larger than yours and just  about as reliable.

I don't know wether you're a winning or losing player, you haven't said, but poker can be a very frustrating game, and losing players tend to look for someone or something to blame rather than their own performance. Please don't fall into this trap like many before you, it's hard enough to play well and make a profit as it is, without being distracted by things we have no control over. Concentrate on what you can control and hopefully good results will follow. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
centavra Rank 10
Rank 10

@GR1ZZL3ROf course I draw conclusions on a lot more games. I agree that 30-40 is not enough, but even by this number notice patterns... You can play different days of 30-40 handouts, assign points to the strength of the card and count the amounts in passive and active games. I am not a lost player and I play in different rooms and in different rooms there are features, in UNIBET the one that described. And I believe that generators of ALL rooms should be tested not only by one and several independent companies issuing licenses!

0 Likes
centavra Rank 10
Rank 10

And I am not claiming here that UNIBET is doing so to steal money, perhaps their goal was to make the game more saturated with combinations and faster! But the impact on cards shouldn't be when playing on real money

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@centavra  I have to admit that I'm as guilty as anyone at trying to see patterns, but have realised over the years that they probably exist only in our imagination. My favourite You-Tuber of the moment is Mathew Parker, "Standupmaths" where he shows if you look hard enough at enough data you will inevitably find patterns, but these are statistically insignificant. We can all play 5,000 hands and never see AA then get them 3 times in 10 hands but these numbers are meaningless over the long run, which is the only way to look at poker results. It would be more surprising if we never saw freakish results from time to time and card distribution was perfectly even. 

RNG's are tested regularly, but where do you draw the line?  Even if they were tested by 5 independant auditors some would still insist all these companies were working with each other and fixing the results, so we have to accept things are fair or we just wouldn't play. I'm glad to hear this isn't a typical rant by a losing player, and can only repeat, think about what you can control and forget the rest, it's far less stressful. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is