cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
I strongly disagree Smile
I do have a fair bit of experience discussing these things, and technical details will not convince anyone that the RNG works. It'll only result in more questions and a lot won't understand the details anyway.

I take your word for it, personaly i have no doubt the rng works and is well controlled, was just sharing thoughts on how others might think.
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@triceraatopp wrote:

https://www.datamation.com/entdev/article.php/616221/How-We-Learned-to-Cheat-at-Online-Poker-A-Study...

@triceraatopp   I like this article a lot,  especially the last paragraphs Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@pinki Thanks for linking that article, it was really interesting. I knew that there were some massive, and really amateuristic coding issues in the infancy of online poker, when poker software wasn't much more thought through than a for fun flash game, and no regulations anywhere (2000ish) but I never knew the exact algorithms used and the methods to exploit them on the fly, super cool stuff. 

XY Rank 19
Rank 19

My question @Stubbe-Unibet , @Patric-Unibet  is,considering that HUDs are not allowed,am I allowed to connect my self made software with yours poker client in order to collect/ing hands history and hands played (shown ,if we goes to showdown)?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@XY, create a new thread Wink
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Also,just to help answering to this question "how RNG works"...

It is working fine,thanks for your question psrquackRofl

SDmonkey Rank 10
Rank 10

@psrquack  no one will tell you it took me a long time to find out, biggest secret in poker and yes its working fine do not change it Cheeky

0 Likes
centavra Rank 10
Rank 10

I notice a pattern. The distribution of cards changes from the style of the play. if you play agresistingly, the card comes better if passively then more often comes a bad card

centavra Rank 10
Rank 10
The random number generator is not suitable for real money games, just for children's entertainment
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@centavra If you are as smart as you think, take advantage and become a millionaire. Wink

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes