Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10

I really like hexapro layout. Just really frustrating game sometimes when you run bad

0 Likes
Leeapple777 Rank 10
Rank 10

@Iceman wrote:

I really like hexapro layout. Just really frustrating game sometimes when you run bad

You wanted to say, that You like winning, if You lose every game is frustrating Smile

0 Likes
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

I have lost 10 in a row once , then maybe you win 1.5x 3 times in a row , very frustrating when the money is in the higher ones. 

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 16
Rank 16

How to finish/collect last ⅓ chips ? Unable to won last "hand(s)" no matter what I holds!

0 Likes
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

It kinda funny that when you hit x3 multiplier, the background music sounds like you just hit a jackpot, but it's just a 3-max sit-n-go without rake. Smile

Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

Dear players,perceive past and future losses in poker as charityHeart

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I played 15 for the mission today, got 12 x 1.5 (!!!), 2 x 3 and even a 10x. I dont say its rigged, but i find it funny that when i need the 10x, i hit plenty of 3 and 5, when i need the 5x, i hit 10x. At least i won the tenner to make some profit (because you cant make w 1,5x...), so i stopped moaning, family around me got a little upset on me Rofl

Nasty game, very nasty. 

Highlighted
YlarP Rank 14
Rank 14

My first game today in €1 game was 5x  Mission complete Laugh @cris1285

startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey everyone , I only get 6x multiplier , 5x is missing  ?  Did they change it ? 

Because I need to complete the mission , I have completed 24 missions and need the last one today . 

startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Weird 5x is back now , ok back to playing. 

Won 10x and 3x so far. 

0 Likes