Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markocipra Rank 6
Rank 6

Hello,

I'd like to report a player with a nickname ImBluffingYo that multitables HU 4 euro tables. He is taking ages to make a decision, often going into the time bank. This is turning a game into a really boring one. I know it's not against the rules and that it's probably some poor soviet guy trying to scrape a living, but we are here to have fun and I can take my fun elsewhere.

13 REPLIES 13
OOO Rank 10
Rank 10

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet  I have same problem with this player , could you do something please? this user really only wasting time , and this was I think  third or fourth report , If there is something you can do to this user please do it .

thank you

Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Timebank improvements is high on the backlog so something will happen about it this year. Can't say when or exactly what will change yet. When we're closer to agreeing on the scope of the change I'll post on here again Smile
Argevolen Rank 10
Rank 10

@markocipra wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to report a player with a nickname ImBluffingYo that multitables HU 4 euro tables. He is taking ages to make a decision, often going into the time bank. This is turning a game into a really boring one. I know it's not against the rules and that it's probably some poor soviet guy trying to scrape a living, but we are here to have fun and I can take my fun elsewhere.

I know this player. he lives in East Berlin. Here is his foto!

61a3da2ddf02c6cf5f634b9c0e37bc91.jpg

markocipra Rank 6
Rank 6

Nah, that's Putin when he was young and handsome.

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

@Stubbe-Unibet Can this not simply be solved by informing said player that abusing the time-to-act is not permitted?  I know you're looking into timebanks but we all know that 99% of decisions take <2 seconds, especially to someone that is a reg in these games.  It's quite clear that there are plenty of players who are frustrated with this guy.

HonorTheGame Rank 10
Rank 10

I have also posted about this guy in here. : https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Stalling-in-HU/m-p/257318#M41361

No day passes without his awesome play at the HU tables.

0 Likes
markocipra Rank 6
Rank 6

Another player doing deliberate timebanking every day for the last week or so, maybe the same guy:

game stalling.PNG

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

My mate sent me the same thing on FB:

Capture.PNG

@Stubbe-Unibet why can a message not be sent to this/these player(s) telling them that timebanking every single decision on every hand is now against the TOS?  I know you're looking at timebank changes but that's not going to change much vs someone like this.  This guy will ruin a recreational player's experience so much.

Argevolen Rank 10
Rank 10

Just give these guys a freeroll ticket. Let them play with each other!

0 Likes