Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use this one guys, please try to keep the promotion threads as clear possible. 

39 REPLIES 39
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

@Ray-Unibet  Why pinki with lowercase? Rofl

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23
@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki 

it is necessary to distinguish between the concept of complaint and fact. that I would not write to me everyone insists that this is a complaint. Surprisingly, a fact. Ha ha ha Laugh
How can this be a complaint if
fact 1: I lost nothing, won nothing.
fact 2: I give figures, the others are nothing but write under my any comment that this complaint, although logically this is a complaint about a comment or opinion.
fact 3: from facts 1 or 2 it follows that everyone complains about me 

I write a lot in humor, because I'm a professional comedian. and you take everything literally and seriously  Smile

@Merenitsu   ok we will look at it from a different angle:

Has anyone else written here that he/she can't hit x100, x200, x300? @AndreiBN  wrote you that max hit in that slot is ~ x500.  Are you still writing .. and writting. I never read sarcasm or irony in your messages. 

As you do not see the difference in the parameters of the games: ie. Jingle Spin and Bloodsuckers 2 or Dead or Alive 2 there is nothing to discuss really. 

If you don't like certain slot ... don't play ii.  Your posts contain no knowledge about these games at all. 

If you think that after 10k spins the slot should give you x300 then there is nothing to discuss here also.   so i ask you again : why you must write about it.

It is randomness!! Happyshy  This is variance! You must accept this!

Have fun! Especially in fun mode. Peace!

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I wish that all slot were like jingle spin.... then i would never do slots again Tongue

Don't like how it looks, sound, teases or pays Rofl

But maybe i do few euros of spins to see if i get superlucky as i like the prices Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

@Merenitsu  i dont like your prev. post(You know what i mean).  How do you know what I need? I am here for fun and sometimes for Cash  This was my last post and last sentence exchange with you. Bye and GL in your journey Jazzhands

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

I see everything. for the sake of victory you will not stop at nothing. Now I will try to record video for each competition. nobody will tell me anything. Smile

since 108 you went against reraising after the flop. I understood everything at this moment

to take my head. I knew it. and therefore, an early position allowed me to check this and I checked. you didn’t raise your mistake, it means you had a bad hand or you were not sure about it.

you understand, everyone draws conclusions about me, but I draw conclusions about others. this is normal. it gives you information that I am complaining about and it’s good for me. but most of all complaints against me, but not from me

0 Likes
pinki Rank 23
Rank 23

@Merenitsu wrote:

I see everything. for the sake of victory you will not stop at nothing. Now I will try to record video for each competition. nobody will tell me anything. Smile

since 108 you went against reraising after the flop. I understood everything at this moment

to take my head. I knew it. and therefore, an early position allowed me to check this and I checked. you didn’t raise your mistake, it means you had a bad hand or you were not sure about it.

you understand, everyone draws conclusions about me, but I draw conclusions about others. this is normal. it gives you information that I am complaining about and it’s good for me. but most of all complaints against me, but not from me

@Merenitsu  What are you talking about? Winning ?!  I like competitions like hamsters! I like blood, body parts around me! Yes! I like to win! I am a knight! I'm like a Rambo in part 1,2 and 3!  I want to win so much that America has enough of my winning. @WuDu  Wink 

Yes! I remember this hand! 108off! I wanted to show you that life existed on Mars and that you are wrong that it does not exist.  Confucius once said: "If you want to get someone's attention, only 108off can do it.

I'm going to finish watching the movie because I can't finish it since 6 hours Smile 

God bless you and your children.

Merenitsu Rank 23
Rank 23

@pinki i m childfree Smile  overpopulation on the planet. people is a microbe that multiplies very quickly Laugh