Jump to content

Thread for Merenitsu and pinki so we don't deviate the Advent Calendar promotion


RayL
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki 

it is necessary to distinguish between the concept of complaint and fact. that I would not write to me everyone insists that this is a complaint. Surprisingly, a fact. Ha ha ha :laugh:

How can this be a complaint if

fact 1: I lost nothing, won nothing.

fact 2: I give figures, the others are nothing but write under my any comment that this complaint, although logically this is a complaint about a comment or opinion.

fact 3: from facts 1 or 2 it follows that everyone complains about me :atisfied:

I write a lot in humor, because I'm a professional comedian. and you take everything literally and seriously  😃


@Merenitsu   ok we will look at it from a different angle:

Has anyone else written here that he/she can't hit x100, x200, x300? @AndreiBN  wrote you that max hit in that slot is ~ x500.  Are you still writing .. and writting. I never read sarcasm or irony in your messages. 

As you do not see the difference in the parameters of the games: ie. Jingle Spin and Bloodsuckers 2 or Dead or Alive 2 there is nothing to discuss really. 

If you don't like certain slot ... don't play ii.  Your posts contain no knowledge about these games at all. 

If you think that after 10k spins the slot should give you x300 then there is nothing to discuss here also.   so i ask you again : why you must write about it.

It is randomness!! :happyshy:  This is variance! You must accept this!

Have fun! Especially in fun mode. Peace!

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Merenitsu  i dont like your prev. post(You know what i mean).  How do you know what I need? I am here for fun and sometimes for :cash:  This was my last post and last sentence exchange with you. Bye and GL in your journey :jazzhands:

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see everything. for the sake of victory you will not stop at nothing. Now I will try to record video for each competition. nobody will tell me anything. 😃

 

since 108 you went against reraising after the flop. I understood everything at this moment

 to take my head. I knew it. and therefore, an early position allowed me to check this and I checked. you didn’t raise your mistake, it means you had a bad hand or you were not sure about it.

you understand, everyone draws conclusions about me, but I draw conclusions about others. this is normal. it gives you information that I am complaining about and it’s good for me. but most of all complaints against me, but not from me

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Merenitsu wrote:

I see everything. for the sake of victory you will not stop at nothing. Now I will try to record video for each competition. nobody will tell me anything. 😃

since 108 you went against reraising after the flop. I understood everything at this moment

 to take my head. I knew it. and therefore, an early position allowed me to check this and I checked. you didn’t raise your mistake, it means you had a bad hand or you were not sure about it.

you understand, everyone draws conclusions about me, but I draw conclusions about others. this is normal. it gives you information that I am complaining about and it’s good for me. but most of all complaints against me, but not from me


@Merenitsu  What are you talking about? Winning ?!  I like competitions like hamsters! I like blood, body parts around me! Yes! I like to win! I am a knight! I'm like a Rambo in part 1,2 and 3!  I want to win so much that America has enough of my winning. @WuDu  😉 

Yes! I remember this hand! 108off! I wanted to show you that life existed on Mars and that you are wrong that it does not exist.  Confucius once said: "If you want to get someone's attention, only 108off can do it.

I'm going to finish watching the movie because I can't finish it since 6 hours :) 

God bless you and your children.

 

  • Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@psrquack wrote:

@Livertoolas spin expert could you give me some hint how to hit the top of the leaderboard?


@psrquack  You are asking the wrong person :)  

ps. Minimalize window(two monitors are ok, then you can do it another things - no mess ie. during work :D), build the balance 30-50k and 200 auto spins. Mute the game and count on luck. :Cool: If you hit the bonus then you have fun or mostly not :)

ps2.  @Livertool 's ROI in casino is 1.01% . 

  • Like 2
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@pinki wrote:


@psrquack wrote:

@Livertoolas spin expert could you give me some hint how to hit the top of the leaderboard?


@psrquack  You are asking the wrong person :)  

ps. Minimalize window(two monitors are ok, then you can do it another things - no mess ie. during work :D), build the balance 30-50k and 200 auto spins. Mute the game and count on luck. :Cool: If you hit the bonus then you Thanhave fun or mostly not :)

ps2.  @Livertool 's ROI in casino is 1.01% . 


Thanks. Btw @Livertool is not a losing player? Meh, I won't ask him anymore when I need an expert. Winning players can't understand ducks souls.:Rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Livertool wrote:


@psrquack wrote:

Is it possible converting playthrough bonus into poker points?


I doubt it cause don't you need your own money for playthrough? Would be like asking to change deposit bonus to fbm.


Tomorrow's Advent Calendar promo's reward will be a playthrough bonus. Because mods can give back poker points if you buy it accidently then theoretically it is possible to change it to bonus points in this case too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...