cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well that's me bricked both tournaments, no luck in super double trouble ended around 35th or so and kinda botched the double trouble one, could have folded my way in the money probably as was around rank 75 with 115? left, jammed AJo and got called by this... not sure why they would call that but hey ho... 

Notice "THE LAST ONE" in the description Smile

FCKED.png

MP 3b UTG but he 3b previous hand as well and was a bit aggro, would probably fold AKo in this spot but 4b here, bad flop, ooh nice turn, oh tss river Tongue
AKDODGE.png

BTN is a rec, he 3b co, I 4b him and he calls, I cb flop and jammed turn, he called, straight beats straight Very Happy
AKBOOM.png

3b pre, he calls, he raises my big bet, ok let's go all in, thought he had a flush draw but no luck.
PFFF.png

Small profit today, could have been worse. Also won a €2 hexapro from the drop.

Interested to see what the new double trouble thingy is going to be, guess I'll find out soon enough as I'm that good of a poker player, I mean variance and all that Rofl

KrustyTheClown
Rank 14
Rank 14

Keep up the good work.
My favourite blog to read on the community here Thumbs Up

P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

@KrustyTheClown Thanks for letting me know Smile as I said before I don't make this blog in particular for an audience but it's nice to see people like to read my blog and like to follow the updates 👍 

P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

No games running on RIO and taking ages to get me seated on Unibet after only being able to join 1 table after few minutes, not gonna bother playing today.

Did play 4 hexapro's as had tickets that needed using, 1x €1, 2x 2€ and 1x €50 ticket. Lost all the small ones but won the 50 ticket for €75, good enough profit for the day Cheeky

hexawoop.png

P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

Just posting a bit of last nights 2h session, good start, meh in the middle and good end lol. Played 4 tables on Unibet and 1 table on RIO for a short period and lost a stack there with 88 vs AK all in pre. Guy was playing 50/40 and lots of 3betting so I just stuck it in with 88 blind vs blind. Very much bottom of my stack of range and maybe should fold it as eventhough they play 50/40 their 4b+ range is probably pretty tight and I was lucky to be up against AK but didn't win the flip.

Overall down a few buyins on RIO so far this month but struggling to get volume in as not many games running, be lucky to get 3 tables going at peak moments.

Unibet was fine last night, had a few nice bluffcatchers to start with where people just decide to bet river big with showdown value hands as a bluff? or something after I checked back TPTK kinda hands. Halfway through I had a reg seated on my left on 3 of the 4 tables 3betting me a bit too much to my likings and called a few times but just hit brick flops and one hand went to showdown and he had KK. Always annoying when you have the same aggro person sitting on your left on most if not all your tables. Unibet is going pretty decent so far this month but still a long way to go.

MP opens, SB calls, standard squeeze, MP folds SB calls, I range cb dry flop he calls and I check back turn. He donks half pot or something easy call.

AKlol.png

Villain limps and I raise, flop goes x/x, and I call his turn and river bets. Not sure why I saved this hand lol.
ATlol.png

MP opens, I 3b, BB coldcalls and MP joins us. Flop goes x/x/x, I bet out small on turn and BB calls, MP folds. I think a K would have bet flop and BB is also a weaker player. I x riv and he jams, just based on I know he is a fishy player I've seen before few times I just called, ah well thank you.
AQlol.png

I 3b vs CO open, low frequency 3b, not a flop I would often bet but with Ac blocker I bet big and get called. Turn goes x/x and he pots river, nothing else to do, just call.
STRGTlol.png

UTG opens, I call on BTN as weaker player in BB, otherwise fold. Go heads up and get it in on the flop, standard hand. I'm 60% favourite but just not this time lol.
66ouch.png

This one was a weird one, I open get 3b and decided to call. Think I called his big bet on flop, wasn't sure if this was a 100% raise. He checked turn and I bet 1/2 pot, he jams and I called. Weird spot for AA and KK I feel, not the wettest board but connected enough. Solver never calls with AA pre here lol.
AAhmm.png

Weird spot with QQ, pre goes minraise and 2 calls so I squeeze and get 2 calls. I cb 1/2 or something and get 2 calls, not a great turn and not sure what best play is. Don't want to x and give a free river or see an A or K. 
QQhmm.png

So I jammed and 1 player called after some thinking, happy days Smile
QQty.png

Weekeeeennndddd, good luck at the tables Cool

P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well didn't play on Friday as I just couldn't be arsed, I know some find it a sin not playing on a Friday or a Saturday but whatever Lovekiss

What I forgot in my previous post is that I joined a 4NL game as I had a ticket and though hey I run it under 50bb and cash in €2 or whatever is left... but somehow I now have almost €16 on that ticket Rofl If you can't beat 4NL... Tongue Might just join a table once and just donk it around, giving it back to the community lol.

Played a 2h session again tonight, what a splashy games damn. Again no games on RIO so just played on Unibet, 3 tables of 50NL and 2 tables of 100NL. Very volatile session to say the least, weirdly enough I ended €110 up but that's most from end of the session I think. Must be drink/drugs night the way some played tonight Rofl

This is the way the session was: KAKA which means poop in Dutch/Flemish Tongue

KAKA.png

Next few hands are people jamming over a tiny pot, WTH is going on?? Too bad I never had a 'nutty' hand.
WTF1.pngWTF2.pngWTF3.pngWTF4.pngWTF5.png

Well I had a hand vs this villain who jammed one of the hands above, all in on the turn woop.
WTFHAHA.png

Bit strange hand, call in BB vs BTN, can sometimes 3b. He big bet the flop and just called, then he bombs the turn so let's go for it but he folded, not too sure what hand he had here betting like pot on the turn then folding to a jam.
SETOOPS.png

This hand was vs same villain as above, def a reg and he bombed the flop and turn again lol. Double gutter not folding here, and he x/c my jam.
STRGT.png

Crap shortstacker slowplaying me, he 3b I 4b and he calls, then just calls 1/4 on flop and jam on turn. Then he left and joined again as shortstack. Did same later when he won KKvsQQ or something... HeartHeartsHeart Cheeky
QQDAMN.png

3 all ins today, AA vs 88 which I lost vs shorty. JJ vs QQ after I squeezed and someone who just joined the table showed up with QQ, bummer. Then won QQ vs AK.

Also won this tonight, worth €50 basically. Thanks Cool

PRIZEDROP.png

And I bought another €500 playthrough bonus, I know we discussed the ticket here but can't wrap my head around it so just keep it simple with this. 

See what Sunday brings, more crazy batsh!t who knows Laugh

fest_student
Rank 10
Rank 10
Good work! Saturday tends to be a drink/drugs night at the poker tables Very Happy Btw why do you play on both RIO and Unibet? Are the games softer at RIO?(hard to imagine that)
0 Likes
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

Added more to my previous post, clicked post too soon!

@fest_student Why do I play on RIO, if you are lucky you can get some decent money with the rakeraces as an extra bonus. Although seems bit hard when there are hardly any games going lately and I can't watch the client nor play all day 7/7 but whatever. Games aren't really soft, more like too aggro so in a way it is maybe more of a challenge playing there to improve my game. I do like the software as well and at times it is nice to play with hotkeys too for a change. When I played a massive volume on Unibet last year that was probably the most annoying thing, clicking all the time with the mouse hours on end. Day in day out and my wrist started to suffer tbh. Another reason could also be to not get stuck with one playerpool as I rather develop my game to suit a general poker game and not a single poker client meta game if that makes sense. And sometimes just nice to play elsewhere for a change, a different skin to look at Laugh

fest_student
Rank 10
Rank 10
@P0kerM0nk Okay I understand. I think variation of playerpool is important, if the main goal is to be better at the game Very Happy
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

And another winning day under the belt! So far this month I've played 9 days and only lost on 2 of them, let's keep playing/running like this! Cool

Nothing much else to mention, just a few random hands, hit another royal flush on RIO, but this one is better looking on the board Tongue wish there was a bonus for it lol.

ROYALBOOM2.png

The random call pre, random flop cb float, x/x turn and bets out on A riv, nice hand.
random.png

BTN limp pre, I made it 6bb, BB and BTN call. Think I x the flop and goes x/x. Bet small on turn and 2 calls, riv x through again, weird!
limppot.png

Back to work tomorrow... /poop emoji Very Happy