Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Merenitsu
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Argevolen wrote:

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

Nothing else to report, just keep on grinding when I can during the week and play the double trouble tourneys on Tuesday, need to set a reminder for it or I'll forget AGAIN. Smirk

вввввв.jpg

@Argevolen  ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO STOP PLAYING CACHE GAMES Smile

Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16

вввввв.jpg

@Merenitsu Take your time. Maybe next week they'll add something interesting.
But not for our markets...Rofl

Merenitsu
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Argevolen  Late.

Our markets are bad for the environment. Smile

Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Argevolen wrote:

вввввв.jpg

It will be for all markets, except the good ones like Denmark, Sweden and Belgium Wink

In short, we'll credit €15,000 in missions, every week. Missions will be really easy to complete and they'll be for the game type you primarily play. I'm told the promo page will hopefully be live within 48 hours. 
We won't publish the criteria, as it's based on a rather complex formula, but we're basically giving money back to the players that make the ecology great, which is a good thing for everyone Smile

Should also mention it's no longer limited to cash games. All game types will be included.

Merenitsu
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet  at least one good news for todaySmile

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Argevolen wrote:

вввввв.jpg

It will be for all markets, except the good ones like Denmark, Sweden and Belgium Wink

In short, we'll credit €15,000 in missions, every week. Missions will be really easy to complete and they'll be for the game type you primarily play. I'm told the promo page will hopefully be live within 48 hours. 
We won't publish the criteria, as it's based on a rather complex formula, but we're basically giving money back to the players that make the ecology great, which is a good thing for everyone Smile

Should also mention it's no longer limited to cash games. All game types will be included.

0 Likes
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

giphyBreaking_News

- Three thread hijackers are on the loose!

Argevolen the Gray

Merenitsu the Lucky

Stubbe the Impatient

Rofl

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Sure the monk will appreciate all the traffic to his blog Rofl but I agree, let's keep it on topic now, I just wanted to set things straight Smile
Argevolen
Rank 16
Rank 16
P0kerM0nk
Rank 16
Rank 16

Facking hell! Bloody spammers Rofl

Double trouble is still running today for the last time, feel so honoured to be able to play both of them once again Rofl

And on a sidenote, I got pushed down on RIO leadRboard and only cashed €50 Disappointed