Rank 18

Hey!

Another day, another hit:

win anoither.JPG

The session was twitched!

never cool.JPGi cannot win vs him!

Bankroll: 138.34€

otrrgh.JPGforced oon!

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
GER-4soul Rank 7
Rank 7

HELOOO! It's the same me, 4soul , but i am on new laws right now. I changed (it's a new account as i see : lvl 1) my nickname in GER-4soul and i hope i will receive my last rank (who i constructed in past),i will see if that is possible.

As you probably know, i left Romania FOREVER and right now i am sitting in Bavaria, Germany!

I contacted the support and they closed my romanian account and they asked me to create a new unibet account on www.unibet.de , and right now i am waiting to receive the amount from old account to continue in german way. Pretty sad that i guess i will not receive also all my tickets from that account, bonus points and advantages.

We will see what's happening in near future! 

Willkomen!

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

Welcome back @4soul... we missed you !!!

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
GER-4soul Rank 7
Rank 7

Untill all transactions will be finished, i will start playing from freerolls. I am not on my computer,, because i will installed only when i will have my table, special for that! Till that time i will play from laptop. 

Here i played 3-4 freerolls , and best result was this: snip 1e.PNG

Other results : 2 bounties = 0.02e x2

So i made other 1.04e

frewt.PNGnew signs for future

GER-4soul Rank 7
Rank 7

Today i was at the Sparkasse and i take a piece of paper with the proofs of my bank account and uploaded to the support. Hope that after this the transfer will be finished.

Till that we started again from 0E and today is our second day , OR....how i used to say: Day 8-2 Very Happy

Today i started with 1.04E . I also receive a nice message from Unibet support:

nice.PNGhuge advantages like as new account

Proud of that i translated and understood! 

Because i had no other oportunities, i started with this promo:

sng 1e.PNGafter this i played one 5handed sng and win second place

i deblocked 1e ticket which i used into a sattelite for a 5e ticket, i played also a mtt with bounty with 2e for the missions:

misiune2.PNGi made it, but the ticket i lost 51% of him and the rest of 1.92e was added into my account as cash

We prepaired for the next missions, which are fair really cool:

next wi.PNGnext wil.PNG

Right now i have the bankroll: 5.37E , and i suppose to continue untill the transactions are finished.

I've took a hard badbeat with ATs vs A7o , flop came 765xx,.... and lost in the bubble:

sick bubble.PNGwanted to have the ticket for the last part of the begginer challenge.

You probably know that i have 5 x Beginner tickets to freerolls of 500e , which are in every sunday after 4pm

What do you say that i started again from 4E Haha? It would be a nice thing?

i am listening about your oppinions down

sfaf.jpg

WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Rofl Dear fellow Sparkasse customer, wait until you see their monthly charges for the Bronze package! Scared

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
GER-4soul Rank 7
Rank 7

@WuDu This will not be the "gambling visa" , i will make another one in 1 month after i will receive other documents from the landstadt....but was the best option of this period. I know isnt the best way to keep your balances HappyPukingCheeky

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

"landstadt" is not a word in German...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
GER-4soul Rank 7
Rank 7

So, for the transfer of my last amount of romania account i need to send a document with my ex-card ( i didn't made no photo of it ).....but i closed all bank accounts from romania. And the support ask me a proof of prior of my ex-card....i don't see why i must rediscuss with the bank where i totally closed all contacts??  Anyway, i tried, but they didn't answered me yet , which makes me think that this will not become true in next days....

I am waiting for my new card from the bank from here, and i will be disapointed to see that will not help me with the transfer....

with all my heart, i also lost the tickets of 1k and 3k , 4-5 tickets with 10e UO and other small tickets (1-2e mtts)...because my romanian account was closed in early days of his month....i was thnking will be a normal interaccounts transfers ,but on juristrictions laws of this country.

what should i do in this case? 

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

@GER-4soul wrote:

So, for the transfer of my last amount of romania account i need to send a document with my ex-card ( i didn't made no photo of it ).....but i closed all bank accounts from romania. And the support ask me a proof of prior of my ex-card....i don't see why i must rediscuss with the bank where i totally closed all contacts??  Anyway, i tried, but they didn't answered me yet , which makes me think that this will not become true in next days....

I am waiting for my new card from the bank from here, and i will be disapointed to see that will not help me with the transfer....

with all my heart, i also lost the tickets of 1k and 3k , 4-5 tickets with 10e UO and other small tickets (1-2e mtts)...because my romanian account was closed in early days of his month....i was thnking will be a normal interaccounts transfers ,but on juristrictions laws of this country.

what should i do in this case? 

First Tag the Problem Fixers of the Community: @Jeppe-Unibet and @Ray-Unibet. Peace

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal