Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

As you know from twitch, i played into first nano final table from this seria ( 3rd i guess) , and lost short on 5th:

w 5th w 5.,5.JPG

I won my first Nano 0.25 entry event with 12.5e in top:

nr 1 nano  impact win 12.5e.JPG

Other results:

w 8th 1.8.JPGnice hand 30uos 200k.JPGnice pot in uos 30nice flop.JPGnice kolost 3rd.JPGfk ak vs a8 fl8.JPGCapturere.JPGcash destroyed a big part of the results of the sessionananlz.JPGbig fold for me in rvrallin prf.JPGhe catch it....grrrr4tgh 13e.JPG

Long story, but we are on positive road!

New BANKROLL: 28.45€

tresd.JPGafter hard work see the results

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

No comment.... was a screw moment.... who think is poker is cool!

perfect day.JPGperfect click.JPG

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Unlucky @4soul totall sucks. How did you go out, bad beat, bad shove, bad call, bad cards, run bad or just downright bad?Waterfall

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Lost a flip and then the ante eat me on hand-per-hand (4 hands)....

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

As you probably know from social media, from now on, i will live my life with my ex-girlfriend...yup Teardrop it's not my girlfriend anymore...it's my wife! RoflAngel

So, today i just finished all the staffs from my wedding, and we decided that today we just STAY! and doing NOTHING!

Probably i will play some mtts for the challenge, but it's not 100%. RIght now i am eating the breakfast :

20180914_122745.jpg

Milk, grains and some sweets Secret

After these days, we have in plan to play more, witch more and win more!

LEET'S GOOO!

rect.JPGclimbing the fields!

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@4soul  about the Double Trouble - you know the feeling of beeing the bubble boy in a "exact same prize" payout tourney...

Now multiply this X10 and you'll get the idea of how I felt when finished 11th in Super Double Trouble in July Puking

And it happened mainly because when we were down to 12, it placed me on the new table closer to the blinds than the other 1-2BB short stack.

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

Forgot to mention that there was 1 player who got blinded out immediately and it happened at our table, leaving us 5 to 6...

In this troubled tourneys the game is ridiculous at the end. Sometimes the last ITM is with 0 chips Laugh

0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

@GothMoththis is the bad part of poker, but left this out and go further! Don't let the moment frustrating you. It's simple, if you have time you will say:

" so i was playing that freeky mtt for troubles and i lost on bubble, sick....but in the same day i played a couple of other mtts, winning the Nebula on 3rd with more than 320e , one mtt with 2e entru on 1st place with 39e, and the 1k gtd on 7th for 79e, preety good - i recover that wasting bubble for 400e Very Happy".

That's poker: means WORK!

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Today i have to go on shopping for some presents on close friends , and then , light and tight i will stream a new session - after a long pause time!

Hope you follow me on  TWITCH CHANNEL !

winb bv.JPGYesterday i saw more than 140 flops for winning these slots

Bankroll : 35.69€

twitch tv.JPGstrreeeeaaaaaaaammminnnngg

Oh, almost forgot!

lkjhgf.JPGthats her spirit , thought things let behing :P

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@4soul wrote:

@GothMoththis is the bad part of poker, but left this out and go further! Don't let the moment frustrating you. It's simple, if you have time you will say:

" so i was playing that freeky mtt for troubles and i lost on bubble, sick....but in the same day i played a couple of other mtts, winning the Nebula on 3rd with more than 320e , one mtt with 2e entru on 1st place with 39e, and the 1k gtd on 7th for 79e, preety good - i recover that wasting bubble for 400e Very Happy".

That's poker: means WORK!

@4soul  That's exactly the right attitude and the way I think about poker...

The game can be really cruel some days, but at others when the luck is on your side and you are playing your A game it seems nothing can stop you Smile

Just before the start of the UOS I was left with almost no cash (only tickets) and was thinking how much to deposit in order to play the Nano and Low events. Then I finished 11th in the last Supernova before the series my 2nd best result in it (the best is 5th in my 1st Supernova).

This provided me with enough € for the Low and I even played most of the Highs(2-day ones too) when I made some deep runs and FTs, after all I didn't make it to the top of the leaderboards, but the profit was decent and my prizes from the leaderboard bigger than the previous ones. Smile