Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

Could a voucher be manually removed - It has 0 value but when I try to remove it :

"This voucher has pending games and cannot be removed until the games are completed. Click on "My Tickets" to see your upcoming games."

The problem is that the game is on 24th(only 0.10 ticket) and I have 12 more vouchers enqueued which will expire in 28 days.

Is there tech-mod who could remove it from my account?

11 REPLIES
AndreiBN Rank 24
Rank 24

@GothMoth 

Have you tried live support? For sure they can assist you quickly and remove the voucher for you Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

I totally forgot about that option. They said that are going to sort it out. Thanks for the advice.

GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

Actually they didn't remove itDisappointed

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that @GothMoth,  I checked up on it and it seems there are some technical aspects in regards to the game already purchased via the ticket, and se we can't cancel it Sad

GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

No problem, I'll wait few days for the voucher to expire. Had some extra free time these days and would play with the vouchers a lot especially with the notorious log-in issue which I too experience for the poker client.

0 Likes
GothMoth Rank 10
Rank 10

It was for good that I had to wait till this morning, otherwise I might not be so lucky...

Jackpot.jpg

AndreiBN Rank 24
Rank 24

@GothMoth Congrats!! That's a really nice win Smile Almost 230 with €2 bingo ticket Cash

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Unibet Employee ReCorpH
Unibet Employee

Nice one! Congratulations! 

I see patience paid off well! Wink

If there weren’t luck involved, I would win every time. — Phil Hellmuth
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

Congrats on the lucky win @GothMothSmile Turns out it was a very good thing that voucher couldn't be cancelled after all. Very Happy