Hmmm, who should we face in next round

AS Roma Heart
Barcelona Veryangry
Bayern München Annoyed
Juventus Ok
Manchester City Scared
Real Madrid Dissatisfied
Sevilla Lovekiss

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 19
Rank 19

The draw live stream today at 12.00 CET

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2543037.html#/champions+league+quarter+final+dra...

It's a tough bunch of teams there and we're gonna have some great match-ups no matter how the draw goes.

Good luck dodging the big 4 @Livertool

Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

Barcelona–Roma, Sevilla–Bayern, Juventus–Real Madrid, Liverpool–Manchester CitySmile

jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

I dont like this pairing at all, it will be round to forget. After the first leg it will be decided, maybe Juventus will put up a fight but with first leg at home it will be very hard. Same with Sevilla, if the first leg was at Munchen Sevilla would have much better chances, now they cant lose a goal and i dont think they can, defensive is their biggest weakness. City will roll over Liverpool, match from Premier League will not be happening again, simply because they will never put 4 goals again and they will lose 2 (at least) for sure. Barcelona Roma is perfect matchup for spaniards. Easy games for them :/. Maybe Roma will park the bus in Spain, but i dont think they can, defensively they are not great. They need to go for goal, or even two.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@jerry

One thing you are wrong, Man C going down, big time Very Happy Going to be entertaining match up Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

New rules are coming. The most important is: "Regarding the registration of players after a group stage of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, a club may register three new eligible players without any restrictions. This is in line with the existing regulatory situation in the different domestic leagues, which does not impose restrictions on the eligibility for competitions of players registered for a new club during the winter transfer window."

Another chance for the richest clubs to register their new toy boys even they already played a ECL or EL match.

xdiediex1 Rank 15
Rank 15

@psrquackwrote:
I go for Tottenham to win today for 3.70. There are too many injured players on Juventus' side.

thanx for the advice gonna try that too

0 Likes
Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17

too late nowVery Happy

0 Likes