Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@XY wrote:

ith all said,we can't blame Lewa for anything.No wonder why he wants to leave!Who wants to play in Bayern with Coman at the left flank,and Gnabry at right!

Kingsley Coman and Robert Lewandowski traded blows in a training ground bust-up, Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has confirmed.

German publication Bild reported Coman and Lewandowski clashed following a heated exchange on Thursday and Kovac admitted the fight took place.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

I compared odds in several bookies for Juventus - Ajax game on under 5.5 cards and it looks like that in some places these odds are way too good(for now) ... For example in Unibet it's @1.73 while in Bet365 it is @1.80 ... Obviously there were 5 yellow cards in the first leg so we might see another typical very intense game where ref gives out several cards but still perhaps we'll actually see much cleaner game this time around where both teams actually try to play football and therefore ref holds cards in his pocket as long as possible ...

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@XY wrote:

@XY wrote:

ith all said,we can't blame Lewa for anything.No wonder why he wants to leave!Who wants to play in Bayern with Coman at the left flank,and Gnabry at right!

Kingsley Coman and Robert Lewandowski traded blows in a training ground bust-up, Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has confirmed.

German publication Bild reported Coman and Lewandowski clashed following a heated exchange on Thursday and Kovac admitted the fight took place.

Pretty brave on Coman's part, given the fact that Lewandowski's wife is competing internationally in karate! Laugh However as the game on Sunday showed, once Bayern starts fighting themselves in training, it means that they're zoned in:

Lizerazu vs Matthäus

Badstuber vs Emre Can with Franck "voice of reason" Ribery acting as the ref.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

I compared odds in several bookies for Juventus - Ajax game on under 5.5 cards and it looks like that in some places these odds are way too good(for now) ... For example in Unibet it's @1.73 while in Bet365 it is @1.80 ... Obviously there were 5 yellow cards in the first leg so we might see another typical very intense game where ref gives out several cards but still perhaps we'll actually see much cleaner game this time around where both teams actually try to play football and therefore ref holds cards in his pocket as long as possible ...

Actually now it's more hilarious that in both tuesday's CL games cards over/under line was too high(i believe that in Barca vs Man Utd it was set at 4.5 or 5) as there were 1 card in Barcelona and 2 in Torino. 

CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

WHAT A GAME! 

... we win together.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

What a motivator this guy, he has more energy and fire than Valverde Rofl Great tactical preview tho!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx1IiqUJOz0

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@XY wrote:

That day came @Livertool  .... 

To Be Or Not To Be College Gif GIF

tabby or not tabby GIF

It Is What It Is
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

You know Klopp is great coach cause he is utilizing bottom premiership midfielder like Henderson into title challenging team. Im pretty sure he would find some work for Drinkwater too Cheeky

Tough week for Liverpool. There is good chance that they will be left with nothing after awesome season. Easy for me to see that Barcelona is exposing Henderson/Matip top level awkwardness and go through after 1st leg and then with Benitez revenge the whole season go puff in one week Waterfall

Dont see City gave up on title (all hope on Burnley and Brendan Geek) and Barcelona is the worst semifinal rival. With Tottenham Liverpool would go with ease and with Ajax there would be a lot of goals and i think Liverpool would also go through. Barca is in pretty average shape, Busquets in terrible form (they should target him, like they will Hendo and Matip, he is playing like segunda c player now, shocking mistakes from him), shaky defence, Suarez only with glimpses of quality, same as Dembele/Coutinho. So they need a goal, or even a two. 4;2 3;1 maybe even 4;1 like Roma Rofl and Liverpool have really good chance. Van Dijk is great player on his own but what is his greatest quality is that he is making Matip and Lovren look like a decent defenders Rofl Name one top team that those two would make a bench Wonder

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@XY wrote:

That day came @Livertool  .... 

To Be Or Not To Be College Gif GIF

It will be foreplay tonight, softening Barca to mayhem they will meet next week Popeye

Did anyone see what happened yesterday? No one seems to remember anything from yesterday Wow Good jor Ajax though. To bad for them they will face best team in world right now if they make it to final.

And to @jerry @ . They call me pessimist but you are on your own league buddy Cheeky Least goals conceded this season with Klopps tactics which is definitely easy for defenders, Lovren leading their team to wc final last summer and he is only third optin for cb so really interesting pov Rofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.