cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 wrote:

I told you guys, Bundesliga is not a strong league anymore

Now everyone wants Porto or Ajax, but i think Ajax is really dangerous. 

A little bit of a populistic stance you're taking there, don't you agree?

The results were bad, how we reached these results was even worse, however that's the result of one single season. 4 EPL teams reached the 1/4-finals, that's as many teams as in the past 3 seasons combined!

The BVB has one of the youngest teams and we basically only had one bad half in Tottenham. Bayern lost to Liverpool (nothing to be ashamed of) in part due to poor coaching, but they're going to invest 200 M+ this summer. Schalke is fighting relegation and was just incredibly, incredibly lucky to play in the UCL and reach the 1/8-finals. You won't be bothered with them over the next few years, don't worry! Laugh

The Bundesliga has a lot of young players/teams coming up, with the BVB, Red Bull, Leverkusen and Gladbach. Next year, you'll see a much better UCL performance from them...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool who will play as a left back tonight?

Will Klopp use Milner there,as he always uses him as a plaster when he needs to repair things? Smile

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

@XY  I think so but i would prefer Moreno cause i would like to see Milner in midfield as i don´t have much faith in Wijnaldum/Fabinho/Henderson attack play. Hopefully Keita or Shaqiri will start instead of Henderson if Milner is lb. But i trust boss to make right desicions Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Yeah,I agree with you @Livertool although doubt Shaqiri could get more than last 5 min...
Main question is,will Porto play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? If Sérgio Conceição opt for 4-4-2,Liverpool can easily win 3:0 but if he use 4-3-3 formation ,they have some chances at home.

But...main show is at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium In Love

*Just to add,if somebody wants to play my requested bet,it is avaiable and on the site...Danilo Pereira to get a card and players team to lose  @4,40

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Interesting to see what Tottenham can do. 3 matches h2h in two weeks, tonight might be best chance to win one of them although what i would mostly want to see is spurs winning pl match Cool

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool wrote:

Interesting to see what Tottenham can do. 3 matches h2h in two weeks, tonight might be best chance to win one of them although what i would mostly want to see is spurs winning pl match Cool

Yeah,keep dreaming...Rofl

Though to see Tottenham passing Man City with such a defence.I thought to take a Tottenham to win PL at the start of the season,priced 12,00-15,00,but expected that delay of opening the new stadium,therefore skipped that option.

Maybe next season if I see some replacements for Sissoko and Loris,and if Liverpool miss to win,again... Wink

TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

GoalScorer.png

My prediction for goal scorers today Tongue

CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

Imo the best team is Manchester City, but hope Spurs ready to surprise. 1-1; 2-1 looks great result for home team.

... we win together.
0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

Was that the good decision on Spurs - manCity?

My vote it is not penalty!

... we win together.
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

We had,IRONY-fans whistled while UEFA Champions league anthem was on,yet they bought tickets.

JOSEP'S NEW GAME PLAN-lets see how many passes we can make without purpose

Slikovni rezultat za passing football ball gif

UFC 236 PRE FIGHT-brazilian beast from Amazon against londons fashion men

fight card.png

NEW/OLD FOOTBALL ISSUE-human being without purpose entering onto the pitch

AAAAAND MAN CITY's  FINAL THIRD

WE SAW EVERYTHING,EXCEPT FOOTBALL