Thread for poker result requests

BonusPater

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

Can I have my seperate results for the time frame of 01 jan to 31 jan?

1. Stake 4NL (played hands and profit)
  2. Stake 10NL (played hands and profit)
  3. MTT (number of tournaments, buy-ins, prize, profit, ...)
  4. SnG's

I thank you very much.

BEoWulf

@Dubnjoy000 @igottwins Yes it's possible, please just mention the stakes you've played and would like results from please :)

@JorisKE @4soul @Pyro @PRO8L3M @Soljanov @lektoraj @GothMoth @KrustyTheClown @jonny2192 @Tillus @DreamFyre @7seven @kruc @Raegar @Goat @Celph @Anarch9 @Lothar @CoreySteel @fornicator99 @vixere @BEoWulf @ragequitnow @spargelsalat 

All have been sent for you guys, please be advised that it wasn't possible for me to select specific stakes for SNG searches, so all SNG result includes all - sorry for the inconvenience and incredibly long handling time of these!

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen chip dumping by two people dumping their chips to the same player dasadsadsdsa ( Collector )

Saw wqrqwrqr ( Chip dumper ) a few times, always with a few cents left then gets allin bet from dasadsasdsa, then folds to him, then reloads and does same again.

Last hand was #670826933

omiomicomi ( Chip dumper ) did the same as above.   Hands #670828183 / #670828646  / #670828941  

At the moment, I am wondering if there's any seat scripting going on here, as they seem to find each other easy.

Can message me and let me know if you have read this post and have taken action, thanks

Hey,

Can I get a report regarding my results from 06.09.2017 until today 28.02.2018?

Especially if it can be broken down on limits for cash games. (EG: 4NL -> Results, 10NL -> Results, etc.)

Thank you very much!

Better to be lucky than good.

i think my result is biased..i call bs..isnt accurate for sure !! im not only losing 109$ , how could it be ...im running crazy under ev..cashed like once or twice my last 50 tourny + ...im down at least 800cad just in february

Archived