Unibet Community Poker League - May

JeppeL

@psrquack wrote:

I can agree this is a real steal situation but i still confused that going all in is the best way protecting your SB. You had 71% against him but if the opponent is not a competely loose player than he should call with the top 10% of the cards. If you got a tell then it was a nice play on your side but for me is that move is too agressive.

Going all-in for 10bb effective is the only reasonable play in this situation and super standard. The call with K6o is less standard (because most players fold too many hands they are supposed to call with) but probably okay if not even good.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@GamesDean wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

The call with K6o is less standard (because most players fold too many hands they are supposed to call with) but probably okay if not even good.

Calling with K6o against a player who played only 2 hands in the last hour when you have 10 BB is even a good move?:wow: Mehh, it seems poker is really not my game.

@psrquack it's 2017 and people have countless push/ call sheets that are "telling" them they made the right plays with T4s, KXo... well probably nobody at my table noticed I was playing so tight and that I NEVER stole from SB(or any other position)... I didn't really complain about Ballu's play or this hand especially either just that I  ran pretty bad in this tournaments and that I couldn't believe the snap call when I shoved for almost 11 BBs when my opponent had around 15 BBs; if he had like 30+ BBs I would have said it was ok or if I was a maniac that stole every BB- again ok; but it wasn't the case here... (IMO) he made a terrible play but RNGJesus helped him 

Anyways, Run Golden at the tables and see you all on Sunday for the €300 GTD NLHE Turbo 9-handed (19:00 UK - 20:00 CET👍

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I'm afraid we can't add the full points @Pokarp, playing with a different alias gives an advantage versus the other players who are playing with the correct one. I don't doubt that you weren't aware, but we've maintained the rule for all players and it would be unfair of me to give you full points and others not when the error made was the same, I hope you understand.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@psrquack wrote:

@GamesDean wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

The call with K6o is less standard (because most players fold too many hands they are supposed to call with) but probably okay if not even good.

Calling with K6o against a player who played only 2 hands in the last hour when you have 10 BB is even a good move?:wow: Mehh, it seems poker is really not my game.

Let me rephrase: Since the hero in this hand was super passive for the majority of the tournament I would like to see K6o folding. Against a reasonable shoving range it’s a good call though because K high is often the best hand and even if you are up against a really strong hand like AQo you have ~36% equity, even against QQ – the 3rd best hand in NLHE! – you have 28% equity thx to your overcard.

@Pokarp first time i played it was with the wrong alias, i won the tournament.
Next time last time i registred with Le_ena 5 hours before tourny , then i played with another alias and look that,  when trny opened i again had the wrong alias:D
So next time I'll know for sure:)

omg. The first time I went all in with ak against kk on the flop fell one more to and not one a. The second time I went with 88 against ak. The flop fell aa. Who is lucky, but who does not. I was not lucky today. good luck all. After such hands I'll get drunk tonight)))

I cant believe you are complaining @Iceman

You was lucky all the time against me and was supposed to bust way earlier.

Thanks to your lucky hit on the river you didn´t bust. I suck out on you on the turn with a two outer Ten, but the river gives you the 6 outer resuck. You had enough luck in this tournament believe me.

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

@GotWhatItTakes wrote:

I cant believe you are complaining @Iceman

You was lucky all the time against me and was supposed to bust way earlier.

Thanks to your lucky hit on the river you didn´t bust. I suck out on you on the turn with a two outer Ten, but the river gives you the 6 outer resuck. You had enough luck in this tournament believe me.

I know I was lucky. And I really can't play omaha very well. Actually only time I play plo is these community tournaments. But it was fun so maybe I should play more plo😃

Archived