Unibet Community Poker League - May

JeppeL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say "Thank You" to all the Community League Players for the fun, and especially to @HAI_ROMANIA, who believed in me the most and I think his my secret fan 😉 Maybe I'll try some qualifiers for Unibet Open Bucharest, so he could have a chance to come by and say "Hello" 😏 GL All, See You at Tables.

@testuser1

I seem to be having some trouble with the currency conversion for the tournament winnings. 4th on the leaderboard is supposed to win 110 euros which at current exchange rates should be around £95-97, at about £0.87 per euro. I got paid £80 initially, then after I contacted support they changed it to £85 which they confirm is the right amount. That still seems pretty low though, the conversion rate would be 0.77p ish per euro which is a lot lower than the current exchange rate. Hope someone can help with this.

Sorry for any trouble caused.

hooded

@hooded, should be solved now :)

Please always use the community for any queries related to our campaigns, general community queries etc. Support might respond faster on the chat, but the resolution time is almost always going to be slower, and I don't see any reason to trouble support, when you've got such awesome employees on here ;)

Archived