Unibet Community Poker League - May

JeppeL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@BillyR23 wrote:

No problem @bazrfc71 just don't forget to read the TC for the community league and most important rule to play with a similar alias like the one you have here on the community 👍

pass.jpg.0d8180e849e89267891bdd4d22933c59.jpg

The password is AliasAlias and published on the first page as well now :)

The tournament is called €300 GTD NLHE Turbo 9-handed.

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

The password is AliasAlias and published on the first page as well now :)

The tournament is called €300 GTD NLHE Turbo 9-handed.

The name is so generic now, can't be easily found using the search field, and it just looks like any other tournament, easy to miss it on a day or not to notice that it started already. It's a good idea to get random people to click on it I guess, just saying that it's hard to see by the ones that want to play it.

Also an opinion on the winner of the league also getting a seat/extra stack in the winner sng this month with the actually big prizes? :P  

@FeelsBadMan The name will probably go back again for later tournaments, just mixing things up :)

About the seat and extra stack, I think it's best without either. The SNG is deepstacked to begin with and that favors the best players and so I don't believe an extra stack adds a good element to the game. 
There are great arguments for a seat for the community league winner, but ultimately Stubbe and I agreed that people need to win a tournament to get a chance in the 1K - so from this month it'll only be the actual winners of the tournaments who where also signed up previously to the tournament starting.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

almost forgot about the community mtt and wasen't able to change my alias to my community-name anymore (3 changes already this day 😞) now playing under ''letshavefunn'' is this okay or am i screwed now in terms of collecting points for the league?

ah jeez now i actually won this thing not being able to change my alias anymore today :laugh:

@JeppeL so this means i get 2nd position points but i still qualified for the winners SNG, right?

played under ''letshavefunn'' as mentioned above

88.jpg.998699810c0057ec79733032772149a9.jpg331830410_88vsk6o.jpg.25867c5647c27d86eedc7903ecc2c564.jpg

I can't catch a break in the community league MTTs and I feel like I'm making the right plays... can't believe I was snap called by k6o at a table where I played 2 hands in 1 hour...

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I think going allin with a middle pair after you have played only 2 hands in the last hour at this table is not the best move. The only reason is if you are wanting to have that small pot that you can't resist to do that. If your opponent is a loose player then you can minimalize your losing chance with a raise and if he is a rock then he will call only with better cards. I think you have had more chips than you should play a simple do or die flipament preflop. Btw how did you feel is the field stronger than a regular €4 buyin MTT?

@psrquack I actually tried to protect my middle pair by moving all in there (didn't want to play out of position this kind of hand here...); it wasn't 2 hands/ hour but I played GTO poker and had a decent stack so could afford to fold a few orbits and wait for my opportunities... because both me and my opponent actually had average stacks and that I didn't try to steal any pot, I think it's a definetly fold here- like I said I got snap called(I still was 71% fav but #neverlucky)

About the field, I would say it's really similar with a normal 4 euro MTT... some players definetly are better than average but others play just to have fun :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I can agree this is a real steal situation but i still confused that going all in is the best way protecting your SB. You had 71% against him but if the opponent is not a competely loose player than he should call with the top 10% of the cards. If you got a tell then it was a nice play on your side but for me is that move is too agressive.

Archived