Unibet Community Poker League - May

JeppeL

I admit it, you have to get lucky to win tournaments :laugh: On the other hand you just cannot deny the signification of skill, espacially in deep structured tournaments. If someone says it was just an instance of fortune I'm totally fine with that. Although I haven't discovered the Community until recently, I've been on Unibet for a long time. I've played many tournaments and I know what the Variance is, no one has to remind me :haha: Cheers and GL for those who don't understand, and the other as well 😏 See U at tables

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some questions to Jeppe-Unibet regarding the Winners SNG.  Where do I find it in the Lobby tomorrow, is it going to appear in the tournament section as obvious? 😃 Do I need any password to register? And what's the most important for me, do I get a triple stack for that? I know that some would be dissatisfied, but as a triple winner I have automatically knocked out two players from the SNG, and it will be just a gift for the opponents, putting them two steps closer to the money otherwise. I saw the topic has already been raised a month ago. Please take it into consideration. Thanks for replying me in advance. Best Regards!

This time I was going to the cards as never before. In 30% of the hands of A4-A8. In 25% of AK-A10. But of all the hands I went with 55% I won only 2 at the beginning of the game, after 4 rebuys in a row. All the rest of my hands I won with K Q J. But the Bord on this day was against me) The same @Psycho79 knocked me out with 94s against A8s, having collected a flush)) He just got lucky and more than once. But for such a success it is necessary to pay dearly. @Psycho79 Good luck next month.

@Psycho79 It should appear under a name of Community Winners SNG or something similar and you'll be registered for it automatically, I'll be sure to update here in the thread if need be :)

About the stack size, we did discuss the possibility of getting extra stacks if you finish 1st more than once, but ultimately decided against it. I totally understand from your point of view why you'd want it, but I believe overall that it isn't needed and would ruin the dynamic of the SNG. It's fairly deepstacked to begin with(5K chips and 12 min blinds this time) and thus favors the more skilled players :)

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL thanks for the info on the tourney. Regarding the stack size, hope u didn't get me wrong, as I'm very grateful for the opportunity of participating in the league and the Winner's Sng, I have nothing left but to accept the conditions. But I'm really trying to see things not only from my own perspective and I think you should reconsider the idea for the sake of future editions. It really seems fair to reward the multiwinners with multistacks, otherwise paradoxically their Final opponents gain the advantage they didn't worked for, and the person who actually grounded it up loses it. In my opinion it has nothing to do with ruining the tourney's dynamic. Let's just pretend for a second that three players has gone All-in on the very first hand of the tourney, one of them is going to obviously win it and will have a triple stack now. Have you seen it before? I see it everyday :atisfied: What now? Nothing happens, except for that there are two players less, and the others have to adjust their play. I've seen the list of players and I'm sure you will find there people eager to stack off ATo from the start. The problem is you have the opportunity to play it once a month and it's not guaranteed 😃 There are also players being far ahead of me with the skill. All of us are going to set off the same line. Please, don't get me wrong once again, I really am a humble person. But I think in this case I've deserved it, cause it was hard to grind. Hope you didn't mind me trying. Still, I respect your decision and wish the best to all of my tomorrow's opponents. Regards!

P.S. I liked "the Miracles" 🆗

P.S.2. @Merenitsu you just forgot to mention, it was so small pot that I should have taken it with any two (94s). GL Man!

Archived