Unibet Community Poker League - May

JeppeL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoopsie, didn't expect the naming curveball, back to community name last week and back to generic name now, so I missed it, should have paid more attention :D

Won't be able to play the next ones cause Denmark won't let me, so you're safe from me now @hooded . Gl everyone still participating and try not to pass me in the leaderboard :P . Gonna be back for the winners sng on the 30'th :popeye:

@Merenitsu I busted with a similar hand like yours and after I tried like you to get my opponent fold a small pair-in my case I got hero called by 3rd pair... so big fail 🤣 we should just stop bluffing in the CL 👼

Lucky for me I did better in other MTTs tonght:

1632312389_biggestMTTwonatUnibet(around200eurowithbounties).jpg.5ff0a56a387a50508e365760c50fcee8.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Merenitsu on the flop you had a monster hand and I loved your play there(you had around 60% equity) but you barreled the turn(your equity dropped to 40%- still good enough to bet but maybe you should have checked back as you had lots of outs to improve your hand and like @IanSimpson said a few times "it's all about the story, what do you try to say/ accomplish with that bet?" and IMO that 2 can't help your range after a limp preflop from UTG+2...); than on the river you put the remaining of your chips with Q high but your opponent had a great price for a call as you barreled the flop&turn; in his defense there were lots of missed draws that didn't get there(just my opinion: if you checked back the turn you could have represented some kind of A that tried to pick up the pot on the flop or see where you stand A9s/ A7s- makes sense, in this case the river hit your range and you can definetly get your opponent of his T with a big bet...)

Good luck and have fun in the next 2 CL tournaments :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Nielu The score for 18 points is correct, playing without the correct alias earns you the number of points as finishing one position below your actual result. As most players use the correct alias by far the most of the time, a small edge is gained by playing with different ones - we have to offset that edge but don't want to disqualify people for doing it by mistake, so a bit fewer points I think is fair :)

Former Community Manager

Just took down the last community tourney and the May edition I guess...but in the Entitled busted in the 9th, just 3 before cash, having two awful spots, JJ<AA and 99<JJ, from 2nd to Zero :laugh: well, I guess i'm not so lucky u thought...or just played it badly 😉 Just cannot wait to play u next month... gl all players, tx for the fun, Regards!

He only joined 3 weeks ago hal romania and runs like god ,so far played 2 hands v  jj shuv he got kk bb ,shuv aa he calls 88 and riverd 2 outer so can only go down from there.Congrats on winning league although seems nout to you a guess.

Archived