Unibet 2.0 - PC Desktop Open Beta is Now Live!

Andrew

Hi ,

Could you please try to go to "c:\Program Files\Unibet Poker" folder and delete OpenAL32.dll manually (Maybe Admin rights requires).
If it does not help, then uninstall current version and install it again, but into the folder what installer offers. It must be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker"
If both do not help, please let us know as there would be something else we can try. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dustcollector wrote:

@Maengija wrote:

Kinda, but without sound. You need vcrun2013 and I think d3dx9 is also needed. Prefix needs to be set to Windows 7 and just to be safe, I also installed corefonts.

Hope it helps 😃

Thanks for the help! Sadly its still crashing. Are you using a 32bit wine prefix?

No I don't thinks so. What's the error you are getting?

@Maengija wrote:

@dustcollector wrote:

@Maengija wrote:

Kinda, but without sound. You need vcrun2013 and I think d3dx9 is also needed. Prefix needs to be set to Windows 7 and just to be safe, I also installed corefonts.

Hope it helps 😃

Thanks for the help! Sadly its still crashing. Are you using a 32bit wine prefix?

No I don't thinks so. What's the error you are getting?

"Unhandled exception: unimplemented function msvcr120.dll.?_Id@_CurrentScheduler@details@Concurrency@@SAIXZ called in 32-bit code (0x7b43bfac)."

Posting the console output might be a bit too much for this thread :)

I'm no expert with these things. Any ideas?

Update: I got it semi working using dll overrides. i added msvcr120.dll(native,builtin) via winecfg. I also updated to the latest wine staging release.

I do have sound, but also an annoying flickering every 10 seconds or so :)

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi @Unruled7,

Could you please try to go to "c:\Program Files\Unibet Poker" folder and delete OpenAL32.dll manually (Maybe Admin rights requires).

If it does not help, then uninstall current version and install it again, but into the folder what installer offers. It must be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker"

If both do not help, please let us know as there would be something else we can try. 

Thank you, it works!

Installed 2.0.5 and after trying to log on I got something like "error #4 try again later" and after trying it again later the Unibet screen turned black/didn't continue. Come on guys...😞

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

'This application requires a DirectX11 compatible video card and driver. Please check your video card manufacturer.'

:speechless:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

'This application requires a DirectX11 compatible video card and driver. Please check your video card manufacturer.'

Im using Windows 10 & have DirectX12, i have been trying to find a fix for a hour now and still nothing. At least make the old version playable so it wont need us to download the new in order to play. Somehow i knew that theres gonna be a ton of problems when you launch that. Why not test everything before.

Get rekt

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

The PC desktop open beta is now live. For all regions except Romania, if you go to https://www.unibet.com/poker and click download, you'll get the beta.

Please post any bug reports in this thread, making sure to note that you're using PC desktop:  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/New-Web-Client-Beta-launch/m-p/36693

Android tablet should be soon, as will Mac desktop.  If you want to go back to 1.0, it's also available at:  http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/sw/clients/win/UnibetPoker.exe for now.

Is the 1.0 version dead now????  It required updatedownload and I cannot get an updated link. Only to the 2.0 and that doesn´t work at all on my computer 

:Waterfall:  Please???   :Waterfall:

It´s all in there.

DirectX 11

DirectX 12 is installed to Windows 10 by default. However, it doesn not mean that the video card you have support directX 11 or higher levels.

Could you please try to:
1) download this http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/chew/clients/dx10patch.zip
2) Run dx10patch.exe
3) In popup navigate to folder where poker 2.0 is installed and select Unibet Poker.exe
4) Launch Unibet poker

Please also make sure to to update your graphic card drivers.

Archived