Unibet 2.0 - PC Desktop Open Beta is Now Live!

Andrew

The PC desktop open beta is now live. For all regions except Romania, if you go to https://www.unibet.com/poker and click download, you'll get the beta.

Please post any bug reports in this thread, making sure to note that you're using PC desktop:  https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Poker/New-Web-Client-Beta-launch/m-p/36693

Android tablet should be soon, as will Mac desktop.  If you want to go back to 1.0, it's also available at:  http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/sw/clients/win/UnibetPoker.exe for now.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@psrquack wrote:

@Valkyrie wrote:

So I guess that means those of us with older computers can't play at all once they remove the old version completely? :waterfall:

Absolutely not. They improve the beta and will add the opportunity to play with older computers too. They only need time to add it.

Since they removed the old browser version before making sure that the beta web client worked for everyone, I'm still afraid they'll do the same with the desktop client - but I certainly hope you're right.

@Valkyrie wrote:

Since they removed the old browser version before making sure that the beta web client worked for everyone, I'm still afraid they'll do the same with the desktop client - but I certainly hope you're right.

When I started beta testing one of the beta testers couldn't log in to the client. He waited a month but now he can. So I really think they will add the Vista version too.

@JillianP wrote:

But if you are on Windows Vista don't bother as it's not supported :waterfall:

I BELIEVE the aim is to have XP & Vista support, but I'm not certain.  I've enquired. 

@Valkyrie wrote:

Thanks for the warning @JillianP. So I guess that means those of us with older computers can't play at all once they remove the old version completely? :waterfall:

The new client will work on slower computers than the old.  That's one of the main reasons for us doing it, we wanted a more efficient client.

@KenTouchMe wrote:

@Andrew when it will be available for Romania ?

We're waiting for the Romanian licensing authority to approve it, but I'm afraid they haven't told us when that will be.  I think we're 90% sure to have it before Dec 1st.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@PaziHalinka wrote:

Is there a way to play on the old client untill the final version of the new one is released? 

I've already lost a SNG because it froze for the first few minutes, so I'm a bit scared to play 4 of them at the same time.

Graphics and the animations look cool btw 😃

The first post has a link to the 1.0 client.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived