Unibet 2.0 - PC Desktop Open Beta is Now Live!

Andrew

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

DirectX 11

DirectX 12 is installed to Windows 10 by default. However, it doesn not mean that the video card you have support directX 11 or higher levels.

Could you please try to:

1) download this http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/chew/clients/dx10patch.zip

2) Run dx10patch.exe

3) In popup navigate to folder where poker 2.0 is installed and select Unibet Poker.exe

4) Launch Unibet poker

Please also make sure to to update your graphic card drivers.

how to delete this patch ? after installation, I can not quite login. When i start client 2.0.5 i see this Screenshot_3fdf.thumb.jpg.c460f70aafd8f028b209115b5705b64f.jpg

Hi,

It's really hectic at the moment and I can't go through each problem at the same time. Unibet as a whole are experiencing network problems at the moment but there might be something specific with Poker too. 

Could you please let me know if, in the Download Desktop client, you're experiencing the following problem:

steps:

• Launch Unibet Poker client installed on your computer
  • Enter your credentials and click "Log In" or press "enter"

Result:

Thanks

@Chris-Unibet wrote:

Hi,

It's really hectic at the moment and I can't go through each problem at the same time. Unibet as a whole are experiencing network problems at the moment but there might be something specific with Poker too. 

Could you please let me know if, in the Download Desktop client, you're experiencing the following problem:

steps:

• Launch Unibet Poker client installed on your computer
  • Enter your credentials and click "Log In" or press "enter"

Result:

Thanks

I always have to click a second time because the first time it doesn't react, but the second time it works.

Yeah same kind of feelings here.

First half an hour software worked well 4-tabling, althouth its much worse for eyes than 1.0. In one table after i won a pot table totally freezed, other 3 worked well, had to close the client. But that table still didnt close after lobby closed :D Had to close it via windows process manager.

AND WHY have u made changes to betting slider system??? Thats the most terrible thing ive noticed so far. In 1.0 if u cliced "+" or "-" it changed bet for 0.5bb, and if u clicked the slider it changed 1bb, now every click makes it only 0.5bb. I have in muscle memory to click the slider enough times to make right size bet or raise, so it makes me bet wrong amount now all the times :( And other thing in betting slider, if u have clicked 3/4 pot and after that click the slider, it rounds bets up to next 5c, at least in NL10. So now if I want to make bets ive used to, i have to write the correct amount, and it takes way too much time..

QUITE TERRIBLE, TRY TO FIX THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN, NOT THE THINGS WHICH WERE WORKING FINE!!!

I put this in the buglist but i write it here as well for visibility:  HUUUUGE bug with betsize

So, this is a huuuge bug and very very annoying. I've had the problem twice now in 2 minutes:  i bet a certain amount on flop, and the software puts a different amount on the table !!    first, i bet 345 and it puts 135  , then later i bet 200 and it puts 120  !!

I input the betsize with keyboard, not the slider.

I can't seem to reproduce the bug, as sometimes it works fine. I don't know what happens but i'm sure i input another betsize than what the program did !

Client feedback:

mac os: when i want push button i must do click to select table and click again to push button

, are you talking about tables priorities? Do you mean that you have to double click each time a table is prioritised? I can't test on Mac but I've asked our devs to double check.

Table being too busy

Two elements identified for now: - Text on the table (SITTING IN; WAITING FOR BB; FOLD) rather than under the avatar or stack size make the table too busy - Blurry avatars when players have folded can be disturbing. Maybe we should make them less blurry and more transparent instead. Also, I believe this should be an option that you can disable from your settings What else don't you like regarding how the table looks like?

Table aspect ratio

It takes some time to get used to the new aspect ratio and for now we'll focus on improving the experience at the table (table being too busy, hard on my eyes etc.) because I think that has an impact as well. We're not expecting to change the aspect ratio back to what is was in the near future but feel free to let us know if you still feel that way after few days or weeks.

Betting slider system

Thanks, I've reported it to our devs. I don't know how much was the minimum bet from the bet slider before so they'll check what happened and I dont think anything was changed on purpose. It's probably a bug/mistake.

Technical issues:

We've had a network issue earlier today so some of the problems you've faced where due to that. I've tried to tackle the other issues below:

Hy...is not working ...internet contection error please conect wifi or mobile....i have internet ,i have no problem with that

, are you still facing this issue? If so could you try: 1. Go to or open "c:\Program Files\Unibet Poker" folder and delete OpenAL32.dll manually (Might require admin rights). 2. If step 1 does not help, then uninstall current version and install it again, but into the folder what installer offers. It must be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Unibet Poker"

Any plans 2.0 is support vista in future?

I've enquired.

Login for Danish players

, unfortunately there's a problem with Danish players login. The developers are aware and are working to resolve it with a hotfix. In the meantime, I would advise you to use https://www.unibet.com/poker/poker-browser-new

Error message telling you to use Direct X11

Could you please try to: 1) download this http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/chew/clients/dx10patch.zip 2) Run dx10patch.exe 3) In popup navigate to folder where poker 2.0 is installed and select Unibet Poker.exe 4) Launch Unibet poker Please also make sure to to update your graphic card drivers.

betsize errors

, do you know on which hands it happened (hand numbers)? Weather it's a technical issue or something you don't like in the client, please make sure to add as many details as possible.
Edit: Looking at  hand, it could have something to do with Antes in tournaments. , did it happen in a tournament at a stage where there were Antes?

Chris,

1) yes table prioritization doesnt work correctly, and it more tables you open, then more it shows this problem

2) and table tiling not usable :) but in windows version it works much better than mac os

3) please test mouse scrolling

4) i know your point about table size. If you want that we did not play on 10 tables then i understand. But if you want people to play more than 4 tables, it would be problematic to anyone who does not have at least a 27 inch monitor. Before this update i could play comfortable 6 tables on macbook 15, now i can play 4 tables with crossing :) Anyway, you can make option to change aspect ratio.

5) And now i understand that main thing that make playing hard is bluring avatars - it is very hard for eyes, and it is design big fail :) Maybe a little shadow will be good decision for folded players. in any case, the sharpness of all elements should be the same, otherwise it will kill our eyes :)

I was just a little disappointed, I have about 3 years playing in Unibet, and about six months ago, finally became a software to work without problems, crash, etc., and now all over again :)

Many problems, but without adobe air :)))

i finally found the 2 hands in question in my history:

it was the sunday entitled satellite/1 euro at 17h10 CET and the hands number are:    413991992  (i bet 200 and it put 120)  and hand  413990736 (i bet 345 or 350 and it put 135). My alias is Amag.

In both cases, i had posted the big blind (30 and 40)

Hi!

Finally we have an updated version of the PC poker app, but i think the old theme was better. I think the animations are too slow, and it's almost look like the browser version of the program. I hope U will bring back the old theme of the app.

But Thank You All UNIBET :) :) 

Hey, Andrew, Marco and the rest of Unibet,

I will always be Unibet's biggest fan but the new software? Dude... It's not pretty, edgy, hard to understand. It seems that wherever you click, you get sent to Unibet site. I understand it's early days, hope for the best, and in the end of the day, perhaps I just need to get used to stuff but at this very moment, I'd very much like to go back. 

Good luck

Archived