The weekly €5 community game

Mark your calendars because every Thursday 19:00 UTC, our community comes alive with excitement as we dive into our exclusive closed community game. It's not just a tournament; it's a weekly celebration of camaraderie and friendly competition!

Picture this: a thrilling showdown where you get to test your skills against some of the finest players in our tight-knit community. And the stakes? Oh, they're as high as our spirits! We're starting out with a €100 prize pool, which will be increased according to demand.
There's also an extra twist: employees joining the fray with a juicy €25 MTT ticket on their heads.

But hold your horses, aspiring champions! This elite showdown is reserved for our esteemed community members of rank 3 or higher. Fear not, for the golden key to this treasure trove lies in the locked section of our forum. Simply head over to https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/forum/77-community-tournament-passwords/ to unveil the secret password that unlocks the gateway to gaming bliss.

And let's not forget to bring out your alter ego – your community alias – as we embark on this thrilling journey together. So, gear up, flex those gaming muscles, and let's make Thursday nights a legendary affair to remember! 💪

Please note that this tournament is only available to community members of rank 3 or higher. Password will be published in the locked section here: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/forum/77-community-tournament-passwords/

---

Anyone can forget to change their alias to the community one, once or twice. However, if you consistently do not play with your community alias, you risk getting excluded from these tournaments.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Start today? Didn't find at lobby.

Going to watch football but could play with phone if it runs...can't do much chatting in the same time but will come to brag after i win it 😄

• Like 1

In my head friday would have been best, same time as centroll so peeps could have played/chatted both at same time and hence maybe some centrollers could have been inspired to join 5€ tourny too if not straight away but in longer run. And fridays don't have much football either. Then again people might have other things to do on weekends so i guess thursday is good too, if not otherwise but a least less players mean nore value to those that play 😄

• Like 1

Is there any reason why these tournaments are not PKO? This kills a lot of the fun in home games. A banzai format would be best to increase the action and reduce the effect of player skill on the results, which is a good thing for community games.

11 minutes ago, SkilfulPoker said:

I can’t find this am I being dense if so can someone tell me how to find it 🙂

thanks

It got cancelled. Takes 5 players registered in it for the tournament to start. and there were less...

Edited by Purps
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Carach71 said:

waar kan je zien wat voor rang je zit . Ik ben nieuw hier . Niet op inibet maar bij de comunitie Groet allen

@Carach71 welcome to the community. Please note it's English only here, but absolutely fine to use google translate or similar for your posts 🙂 your rank is visible from your mobile as well as in the thread display, when you post something

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Remember to jump in tonight, and in time (note to self too)

Might not be best time for Fin football fans but who are we kidding, 45 minutes is plenty to be kicked out before kick off 😄

• Haha 1

Last call, all aboard!!!

Departure within hour, destination value town. Best seats are ready to be booked right now, plenty of them available. Sure you can also jump in after/if train gets going but late reggers will have not only fixed rng of constant bad beats but also lot less comfortable ride overall.

200w.gif.644dd2d734f4645e6e0b3d2ec59ffa3b.gif

Pw is found in first post of thread for above 3 ranks, and it is the same as earlier weeks.

In my opinion, in order for this weekly game to be popular, it is necessary to make this tournament in a PKO format and introduce additional non-monetary rewards. Since this is a home game for the forum, the reward for winning can be some unique status or mark (if possible). In the Centroll, the prize should be tickets to the tournament on Thursday, instead of exclusively monetary payments, make a format where the ITM zone will receive 1 ticket + money.
These changes will increase the accessibility of the tournament and its appeal to the community members.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

Regarding that rank, why I cannot see my rank in the avatar? I was not active for couple of years, so not sure what changed.

EDIT:
Ah I see it now.

Edited by ragnarok

48 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

In my opinion, in order for this weekly game to be popular, it is necessary to make this tournament in a PKO format and introduce additional non-monetary rewards. Since this is a home game for the forum, the reward for winning can be some unique status or mark (if possible). In the Centroll, the prize should be tickets to the tournament on Thursday, instead of exclusively monetary payments, make a format where the ITM zone will receive 1 ticket + money.
These changes will increase the accessibility of the tournament and its appeal to the community members.

Maybe..but in my view this ain't suppose to be "the more players the better" but chance to play against familiar community peeps/do some chatting and if almost quaranteed overlay ain't enough to lure peeps in when buy in ain't that massive either then i don't know if it is even worth it 🤔 

Personally would keep it none pko but if that is what it takes, it ain't end of world. Maybe minimal late reg or none at all would "force" peeps to jump in time, who knows. Stubbe said he will lower requirements for next week so lets see how it goes, i just don't know how much lower or more they can offer. If peeps just ain't interested that is fine too, intention of this was to have some community fun, not to make it happen any means necessary. Imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

considering PKO change as well, as they generally just get more players 🙂

Only issue with this is that for my experience pko makes tourny lot more all in show when players are more keen to bombard aggressively shortstacks in hope of bounty and when player amount is not expected to be high anyways i'm not sure is it the best format for this tourny.

But like said, not a deal breaker for me. If it is the solution for players to join, all good.