Offensive name

tao

I did demand that an apology was sent to me and my family personally, by mail 📫

I find it fascinating how paper thin skin you (wudu, livertool) have and how eager you are to get offended on the behalf of someone else (while you're preaching about not to get offended). Incredible you can't see the irony 🤣

I've no interest in engaging in this discussion, but should clarify it's not a human right to be able to play poker with Unibet 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Nice abuse of position in the company, bend over or be banned. Dangerous waters if we head to that direction, you will agree when you apply for bank loan and bank manager is willing to lend you... just as long as you throw sieg heil in front of him 🤣After all bank loan ain't human right so manager has right to make you dance like a monkey.

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I find it fascinating how paper thin skin you (wudu, livertool) have and how eager you are to get offended on the behalf of someone else (while you're preaching about not to get offended). Incredible you can't see the irony 🤣

Incredible that you can't see the big picture, nothing to do with nate in person. I try to understand that many of you are younger (except grizzler as there were still slaves in UK when he was kid 🤪 ) but it is only couple decades that N word was still acceptable and many times used, still today used everyday in rap circles. Try to find interview or record that word aren't used, good luck with it. The word just has been demonized to maximum in white mouths and is easiest way to get peeps triggered. Got no problem that the word is banned in the world, should be for everyone but in the end it is just a word, no need to loose your shit over it.

So yeah, i ain't offended, just sad as this reminds me of last summer when lefties couldn't handle that right wing won elections in Fin and they started to dig around internet what chosen ministers had said or written over the years and demanded apologies. Then right wingers started their own digging and found equal shit from lefties, this went over about couple of months back and forth until it died, one minister gave up, couple said "i'm sovvyy" and none won anything, pure waste of time just because lefties wanted to make wrong winners crawl and show some kind of weird domination over right. And now the same thing here. You don't really feel that forced apology is really apology unless it comes from person himself, do you. You just want to be super-stu...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Dangerous waters if we head to that direction, you will agree when you apply for bank loan and bank manager is willing to lend you... just as long as you throw sieg heil in front of him 🤣After all bank loan ain't human right so manager has right to make you dance like a monkey.

I think you're straying too far from the point but I'll tag along for a while.

I never go to bank these days if I want a loan, I go to the Loan Arranger.

image.png.64e4e6072138bfe9705004d733f13bd9.png

"Here comes Livertool for a loan, charge him 15% but don't tell him about 'mates rates' and for God's sake don't call him 'white man' ."

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Nice abuse of position in the company, bend over or be banned. Dangerous waters if we head to that direction, you will agree when you apply for bank loan and bank manager is willing to lend you... just as long as you throw sieg heil in front of him 🤣After all bank loan ain't human right so manager has right to make you dance like a monkey.

Incredible that you can't see the big picture, nothing to do with nate in person. I try to understand that many of you are younger (except grizzler as there were still slaves in UK when he was kid 🤪 ) but it is only couple decades that N word was still acceptable and many times used, still today used everyday in rap circles. Try to find interview or record that word aren't used, good luck with it. The word just has been demonized to maximum in white mouths and is easiest way to get peeps triggered. Got no problem that the word is banned in the world, should be for everyone but in the end it is just a word, no need to loose your shit over it.

So yeah, i ain't offended, just sad as this reminds me of last summer when lefties couldn't handle that right wing won elections in Fin and they started to dig around internet what chosen ministers had said or written over the years and demanded apologies. Then right wingers started their own digging and found equal shit from lefties, this went over about couple of months back and forth until it died, one minister gave up, couple said "i'm sovvyy" and none won anything, pure waste of time just because lefties wanted to make wrong winners crawl and show some kind of weird domination over right. And now the same thing here. You don't really feel that forced apology is really apology unless it comes from person himself, do you. You just want to be super-stu...

Awww that's cute 🙂

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Should perhaps stress this is a joke 😄 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

11 hours ago, Andy-Relax said:

They're apologizing for breaking the terms and conditions, so they're apologizing to a company filled with employees of different races and religions and all the customers of equal diversity that use the product for breaching the terms.

Is this still a gambling company or already a woke cult? :classic_laugh:

image.png.50de9a8d657dcd8cec950b6ca58e4bc8.png

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

14 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Should perhaps stress this is a joke 😄 

While i was 100% serious, bank managers often ask german greetings 😋

12 hours ago, WuDu said:

Is this still a gambling company or already a woke cult? :classic_laugh:

image.png.50de9a8d657dcd8cec950b6ca58e4bc8.png

Stu, andy and their multicultural friends making world better...

19 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

I wonder why you don't defend the scum who insult other people?

Who, how and for what insults? It all depends do i feel it is worth to defend.

Once again, we had one bad nick on relatively small poker site where maybe hundred players may have come across to see it and we don't have any clue why he hates, for a reason or just for fun of it so really ain't worlds biggest problem especially when bad nicks are deleted once detected. World has real problems too like video above show as tiny, tiny example.

If someone get beat up by white people constantly and he starts to hate everyone of us, so be it.

If someone gets bit by dogs and starts to hate them, feel free.

You all are free to hate me cause i am "evil nazi", no apologies needed 😘

Having said that, i would recommend that all haters once in a while  wager inside from more than one angle is their hatered justified and worth it, things change and time heals.

You can hate whoever you want, but for whatever reason you don't like someone, it's not a reason to insult other people who belong to the same group. Publicly insulting people just because they were born that way is racism, defending such behavior is also racism. And you and your mentor are also racists for this reason. Cowardly racists who are afraid to state it directly, but twist the meaning, words, phrases so as not to ban you.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

Cowardly racists who are afraid to state it directly, but twist the meaning, words, phrases so as not to ban you.

17 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Awww that's cute 🙂

43 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

it's not a reason to insult other people who belong to the same group

Create nick "natefhazis" or "ratefhussians"  and i'll report it here so we can see does it get removed and do you get banned from poker if you don't apologize.

Edited by Livertool

You really are super cute (with more holes in train of thought than swiss cheese.)

You don't want to offend ONE russian who won nobel from fight for FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION yet you want to silence people with "wrong thoughts"

You don't want to judge whole group for one bad apple yet apparently got nothing against all (except one) russians banned from Europe (which makes all racists), you even want to join us in EU. Why you want to become racist?

You got nothing against playing racist Unibet who has banned not only people from russia and belarus but also sports in those countries.

Don't get me wrong, sure, ban russians as i got no pity for them and hope that they rise against their goverment but lets use that same train of thought to other countries too. Lets block all countries with bad goverment and their citizens for entering Europe and make them fix their country problems within their own country. I AM IN... and also out of this thread (once again)

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

You don't want to judge whole group for one bad apple yet apparently got nothing against all (except one) russians banned from Europe (which makes all racists), you even want to join us in EU. Why you want to become racist?

You didn't even ask me about my view on joining the EU, lol 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...