Offensive name

tao

I'm not reporting an offensive name, but I would like you to check a player. I don't know if this is the place to report it and I didn't want to make different post to report someone for cheating in case it's not true. I tried to write you a message but I couldn't. Do you think I should write his name here or we should continue via DMs?

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's weekend and we in the poker team don't officially work weekends. I'll have a look later this evening 

On 11/24/2023 at 5:46 PM, tao said:

Heloo i have seen this game names natefhiggers who is clearly an offensive name if u rearange the letters.

Here is proof i upload image because i cant upload directly here i dont now why https://ibb.co/18pYCf1 sory for youtube picture its on second screen lol.

Sorted 🙂 alias removed and customer to send apology to get access to product again

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, HardGain said:

i'm curious what will he write in his apology 🧐

Looks like he'd rather keep the product access blocked 🙂

On 11/26/2023 at 8:11 PM, Adistn said:

I'm not reporting an offensive name, but I would like you to check a player. I don't know if this is the place to report it and I didn't want to make different post to report someone for cheating in case it's not true. I tried to write you a message but I couldn't. Do you think I should write his name here or we should continue via DMs?

Feel free to post the alias here. With the daily alias change option, I think it's perfectly okay to report in public. 

23 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sorted 🙂 alias removed and customer to send apology to get access to product again

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

apology

For what? To whom?

54 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Looks like he'd rather keep the product access blocked

Good for him and rightfully so. Had you sent something like that to me, I don't know what I would have done first: Cash out everything immediately or close the email.

Totally unprofessional behaviour on your part.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

7 minutes ago, WuDu said:

giphy.gif

For what? To whom?

Good for him and rightfully so. Had you sent something like that to me, I don't know what I would have done first: Cash out everything immediately or close the email.

Totally unprofessional behaviour on your part.

Probably not intentional, but that's the biggest compliment I've gotten today 😄

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Had you sent something like that to me, I don't know what I would have done first: Cash out everything immediately or close the email.

Some of us are longing for the day!

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

For what? To whom?

Exactly my thoughts when i saw it. But we live in the world where "better" people expect all sorts of apologies for all sorts of things whether there is reason or not.

PS. I demand apology from stu or advertisement team to all that has ever made cashed out in Unibet for calling us pussies. Blocked myself from depositing before apology is done.

https://mumbrella.com.au/unibet-breaches-ad-standards-for-sexism-and-peer-pressure-in-reddit-ad-752407

23.1.2 You shall not make any statements that are threatening, sexually explicit or offensive, including but not limited to messages that are expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, prejudice or profanity;

Legal previous stated this covers aliases as well.

There's your why.

You're both right though, Stubbe should have just closed the account, not given the customer a second chance 🙂

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

4 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

There's your why.

Where does it state that apology must be made and to who in order to keep gambling if one breach those rules? 

Unibet breached rules yet all they had do was remove the ad in sign of "good faith". Why wasn't gambling licence removed?

9 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

Trying to compare apples to oranges there.

More like one bad apple vs whole rotten crop in means of meaningless individual vs international company with big publicity. Which actions do you think are more relevant in big picture?

14 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

whatever regulator was involved why they gave whatever punishment.

Like nate didn't hurt stubbe but black peeps, Unibet didn't hurt regulator but their customers and women hence nate saying sorry to stu or Unibet getting punishment from regulator is irrelevant if we look at things from "victims" point. So say you are sorry as i am the ultimate moral guardian!!! 

• Like 1

"nate" broke the terms and conditions they agreed to when signing up for an account. The punishment for the breach is at the discretion of the company based on the severity of the breach, which is also defined in the T&Cs they agreed to on signup. It's pretty straight forward. Maybe Stubbe shouldn't have said apology and that product access wouldn't be granted until the customer confirmed they had re-read the T&Cs but that's just semantics because it achieves the same goal either way.

If you're annoyed about how a regulator dealt with something then you should probably take it up with them. I don't even know what you're referencing but it's not relevant to this situation.

Poker Janitor

10 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

"nate" broke the terms and conditions they agreed to when signing up for an account. The punishment for the breach is at the discretion of the company based on the severity of the breach, which is also defined in the T&Cs they agreed to on signup. It's pretty straight forward. Maybe Stubbe shouldn't have said apology and that product access wouldn't be granted until the customer confirmed they had re-read the T&Cs but that's just semantics because it achieves the same goal either way.

Not maybe but shouldn't as it is totally irrelevant with his account being open or not, more about stu virtue signalling and making himself somekind of judge and jury. Nate broke the rules, either remove alias and warn him or block him, no need for any kind of humiliation.

17 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

If you're annoyed about how a regulator dealt with something then you should probably take it up with them. I don't even know what you're referencing but it's not relevant to this situation.

If you couldn't read between lines, no, ain't annoyed about Unibet adverb but some people thinking that we should apologise all sorts of things cause they feel that way.

Reference couldn't be much clearer than link to story above?

5 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

No.

We don't have a signed Terms and Conditions agreement.

Like already said, you don't have t&c for customer apologies either yet you ask them.

5 minutes ago, Andy-Relax said:

I can't apologize for a fact either 🙂

Your opinion is not fact 😉 so waiting....

Edited by Livertool