Did not receive original £10 Stake from sign-up bonus offer

Geen

So yesterday I signed up to Unibet due to seeing the sign-up bonus deal. I put on £10 and staked that on a qualifying bet, that being Crystal Palace to win so was 2.0. The bet won and I received the money from winning but I never received my original £10 stake so instead of getting £30 I just had £20. However, the bonus said it was been completed and the bonus money should be in my cash balance.

How to I go about solving this issue? Any help is appr

2EDA5E39-A9E3-4D34-8C46-597BDEC1B758.thumb.png.c8a40f28d944a1bbcd08796d1effff46.png483F8EEF-FB3D-407C-9657-07E424EC5132.thumb.png.1aba38713c61383b50527a039cb1d0f9.png

eciated 

Hi @Geen and welcome to the community. 

Unfortunately you are interpreting the odds incorrectly. The actual odds you took were 26/25 in fractional odds which is 2.04 or 1.04 to 1.00, in decimal, slightly over even money, so £10 staked returns winnings of £10.40 plus your stake of £10, a total of £20 40, which is what you have been paid. For future reference all decimal odds include winnings and returns, so odds of 5.00 would mean fractional odds of 4/1, indicating staking £1 would return £5 in total, winnings of £4 and £1 stake. 

Hopefully  this answers your question and you remain an active member of the community. 

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R okay I understand that. However, the bonus says also including your stage back. So I assumed that was £20.40 for winning the bet plus £10 extra that I staked. Otherwise it is not a bonus it’s legit just a normal bet ? Have I missed something here 

It's sort of a risk free bet - without it being completely risk free as the potential bonus has a wagering requirement - where you get the bonus if you lose

- Place a sports bet of minimum £1 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater.

- Each leg of a multiple bet must be over 2/5 (1.40) for the bet to qualify.

- Bets placed on horse racing, greyhound racing, trotting and/or virtual sports will not qualify for the money back as bonus offer.

- If your first sports bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you will receive your winnings and your stake.

- If your first sports bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40 in bonus money.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet I’m still confused as to why it says bonus completed but I haven’t received a bonus. As I said prior, I received the winnings but not the stake back as a bonus bet. I’m not sure what I missed as I followed all the instructions when I signed up for the bonus.

6 minutes ago, Geen said:

@Stubbe-Unibet I’m still confused as to why it says bonus completed but I haven’t received a bonus. As I said prior, I received the winnings but not the stake back as a bonus bet. I’m not sure what I missed as I followed all the instructions when I signed up for the bonus.

Ah, now I understand what you mean. Well, it simply means that you get the full winnings. This is due to many offers - both on our site and others - not giving the stake back as part of welcome offers/risk free bets.
The added value is basically that you get the stake back (as a bonus) if your bet is lost. If you win, you just get the full amount from the bet and bonus is completed/removed.

@Jami-Unibet perhaps one you can forward, as there's potential for some misunderstandings here

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet Oh okay I think I understand. That’s not much of a welcome offer if it’s just a regular bet, the way it’s worded gives the impression you get you stake back as an extra bonus. So I’d have 20.40 from the bet, as well as £10 bonus. Otherwise its only beneficial if you lose your bet. Winning just translates into a regular bet ?