Poker: Server Issues From 06/07/22 to 09/08/22 ** Resolved **

Andy-Relax

On 7/23/2022 at 7:34 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

The original post is quite clear about why it's happening and why we can't do anything to fix it.

So you are just waiting for the attack to stop?  

I remember when this happend to ACR a couple of years ago they had to pay money to make the attacks stop.  

16 hours ago, startelver said:

So you are just waiting for the attack to stop?  

Pretty much :(. They're not attacking us or Relax specifically so it wouldn't be up to us to deal with any demands. It's not really the attacks that are causing the issues for players, it's the tools being used to fight against the attacks being a little too aggressive and blocking some legitimate traffic. They can't turn them off because then nothing works for everyone, so we just have to endure the temporary pain.  

• Sad 1

Poker Janitor

18 minutes ago, jwill5555 said:

I've played four tables HexaPro and server is paused again. Every table is frozen. I check my internet connection and it's fine.

Does anybody have the same problem ?

It surprises me that Unibet which is a big company, can not fix the problem faster..

5 minutes ago, Tekes said:

Would be nice to know if all tournaments will be cancelled, so we would know if we should wait or go to bed.

Spot on. Do we expect an answer during unibet (and) community vacation fever? 😅

My bad actually, i thought if i could login, i could late reg. Oh dear haha. 

12 hours ago, startelver said:

I just discovered that I can log-in if I retry several times, suddenly I am logged in and it seem stable for hours, so that is good news.  Anyone with location troubles should retry 4-5 times. 

OP

"Most customers are managing to log in after a number of retries and for some, restarting their router to get a new IP (if your ISP assigns them dynamically) can improve your chances of a successful login."

😄

Poker Janitor

• Andy-Relax changed the title to Poker: Server Issues From 06/07/22 to 09/08/22 ** Resolved **