Jump to content

Moved posts


Livertool
Go to solution Solved by GR1ZZL3R,

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Livertool said:

🧎 Belarusian Lives Matter 🧎

How about we show some solidarity to #zerolucky with everyone choosing and liking top 10 of his "bad beats"? This cancel culture is going too far 🤮

 

Cancel Culture? Marketing Decision? I don't think the two are connected! 

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Are you saying that this decision ain't got nothing to with Ukraine sitiation, just unfortunate timing?

I'm not part of the Unibet organisation so I can't answer any questions relating to their retaining or closing markets. What I am saying is that the two are not necessarily connected and it's too easy to make a leap in one direction or another without knowing any inside information.

Maybe direct your questions here.

 

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

What I am saying is that the two are not necessarily connected and it's too easy to make a leap in one direction or another

There is only one way to leap here. I don't think Belarus was so big or good market anyways since apparently they were planning to close it already last year so now it was easy decision for it when Belarus is on verge of joining Russia against Ukraine. All the same to me but should every belarusian or russian be cancelled just because their idiot leaders and decisions that citizens has zero affect on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

There is only one way to leap here. I don't think Belarus was so big or good market anyways since apparently they were planning to close it already last year so now it was easy decision for it when Belarus is on verge of joining Russia against Ukraine. All the same to me but should every belarusian or russian be cancelled just because their idiot leaders and decisions that citizens has zero affect on?

So how do you propose to run sanctions only against the idiot leaders and not the general population?

"Let the chips fall where they may"          image.gif.2984c907c63151493f6e0f79ede0a9bb.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

So how do you propose to run sanctions only against the idiot leaders and not the general population?

Oopsie, your answer is now marked as solution 😄

But that is just it, this ain't sanction in any form to Lukasenka or Belarus but only to gamblers at Belarus. Nor does that unibet (and other sites) stop offering russian table tennis matches in betting. Just pure cancelling, virtue signalling, moral posing or what ever you want call it. Sure if Belarus gets same sanctions than Russia and money transfers become impossible then this ban would have become inevitable anyhow but we ain't there yet.

PS. We already have one thread pretty much about same subject with someone wanted to ban russians playing poker, do we need another?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...